Lets Take A Break

When Kasen told me to sit my ass down I knew he was upset."GOD DAMMIT DEZMOND YOU COULD HAVE KILLED THAT BOY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU?" Kasen screams. "EXCUSE ME FOR TAKING UP FOR MY DAUGHTER...WHEN SHE TELL ME SOME LIL BOY HIT HER" I spat back. "I DONT GIVE A DAMN RIGHT NOW YOU GOTTA STOP ACTING LIKE THIS" he says. "YOU DONT GIVE A DAMN KASEN....HUH WHAT DO YOU GIVE A DAMN ABOUT?? ALL YOU DO IS GO TO THE TRAP AND COME HOME...YOU DONT CARE WHAT HAPPENS TO YOUR DAUGHTER???" I ask pissed off.

He looks at me with hatred the passion was gone. "I think I need a break" he says. My heart shattered right then and there. I wasnt going to show it though. "FINE THEN TAKE YOUR BREAK I WONT BE STAYING HERE HOW ABOUT YALL CLEAN COOK AND DO THAT OTHER SHIT BECAUSE OBVIOUSLY YOU DONT NEED ME" I say grabbing stuff from my drawers and stuffing them into the duffle bag already on the floor. My eyes burned with tears. "You tell our children why im not here" I say. That was the last thing I said before exiting the door.

*Hazels POV*

I hopped out the shower and put on my sweats. I wanted to just go down the spa room and soak my feet. I got halfway down the stairs when I rememmbered my mom had the keys last.I jog back up the stairs and knock on the door. I hear my dad say come in and I push the door open. There he was sitting on the edge of the bed holding his temples. "Dad where is mom?" I ask. He looks up at me and simply replies "She left me". "What do you mean she left" I ask. "Hazel not now alright" he says. I get the key and walk out shutting the door. I then went to my room and got my iphone from the charger.

I go to the spa room and start the warm water.I get my feet in and let it adjust to the temperature. I then dial the number that I dont have to think about at all.

"Hello" my mom says.

"Mom where are you" I ask.

"Hazel dont worry about me" she says.

"But when are you coming home" I ask.

"When I get some respect and your father clears his head" she says.

"Mom tell me what happened" I plead.

"Hazel I love you now take care of your brothers and sisters for me" she says.

Before I can say anything else she hangs up. I wasnt done though. I call her again but the phone goes straight to voicemail. I dont have any clue where she is. I dry my feet off and lock the door back to the room. I go back upstairs and to my room. I put my beats on and leave this world. Not really caring.

*Next Morning Kasen's POV*

I barerly got sleep last night. My mind was somewhere else. Dezmond cant be mad at me. She is just trying to prove a point. I can tell. I got up from the bed and did my hygiene shit. I put on my 501 Levis, black and white polo shirt and my black and white jordans. I then went and woke the kids up. When I went to open Hazels door it didnt open. I knocked and she came to it. "What?" she asked. "You eatting breakfast?" I ask. She shakes her head no. "Mom usually fixes me a poptart when I dont" she explains. I nod and move down the stairs. I get 3 bottles and bring them back up the stairs for the triplets. They get excited when they see the bottles. Paris reaches out for her's and she starts eatting right away. I nod my head when I see that this aint so hard. I then turn the baby monitor on and go downstairs to clean. I cut the dish washer on and get the vaccum out to start vaccuming the floor. When I plugged the Vaccum in everything went wrong from there.

The vaccum was acting dumb then the kids started crying which made me forget about the dishwasher. Soap suds were every where and I had to clean that up. After cleaning that up I had to change the kids diapers and throw them in the dumpster outside. By the time I got evrything in order I was tired and Hazel had just got home. She shook her head at me when she saw me sprawled on the couch. "You look tired" she says. I nod my head. "Mom never gets tired" she says. Hazel was right. I fucked up......bad

*Lala well im tired and sleepy and bored and need people to talk to so umm kik me guys: savage_NoWebbie please dont kik me talking about when am i gone update i want somebody that can hold a convo but umm for the next update answer this:

Who side are you on?

#Kasen or #Dezmond

Let me know because im interested but  welp im out yo hair til then-XOXO- DESTINI MUAHHH