Explaining To Do

Recap: I closed my eyes waiting for the shit that was coming for me...then I heard it......BANG BANG

*Kasen POV*

After hearing the first shot and not getting shot that confused me. I opened my eyes and 2 of the niggas was dead. The third one dropped his gun. I turned around and looked into the eyes of my wife and my god son Jared. "You really thought I was gonna let you die Kpooh?" she ask me. I ignored her question and asked her my own. "How you get here?" I ask. She looks over at Jared. "My god son here drives like a fast and furious driver" she says. Before I could reply Dezmond looked over my shoulder to see Hazel. She waddled to her side and started untieing her. Jared went and helped Rashawn. After helping both of them we got them in my car and made sure Justin was safe also. Dezmond got back in the car with Jared and I drove everybody else back to my house. When we got there Hazel got out and ran into the house. I ran after her and when I opened the door I saw a scene I havent seen in a while.

*Hazel POV* 

I didnt expect to see Jared anymore but after he saved my dad I knew he was serious about our friendship. When we pulled up to the house I saw his car outside my yard. I got out the car and literally ran inside the house and into his arms. "Im sorry for being a bitch please take me back as bestfriend!!" I say. "Hazel I was being an ass but yeah I would love to have you as my bestfriend again!!" he says. We share another quick hug before Rashawn and my dad came in carrying Justin. Justin was bruised and cut up. I should have warned him about those parties in those dorms. For some reason I felt like this was my fault. I definetely had to make this up to him. As they carried Justin upstairs my mom waddled behind them. I was left down stairs with Jared. "In the morning lets walk to the bus stop like old times" Jared says. I give him a nod and move towards the kitchen. My back was sore so I went into the ice box and got a bag of ice. I walked back into the living room then layed on it. I put my beats on my head then zoned out. Before I knew it I was out like a light.

*3 hours later*

When I woke back up Rashawn was on the couch and Jared was on the recliner both were sleep so I decided to get up. I looked at the the time and it was 10:30 my mom was sleep by now and my dad was probably out at his trap. I went up to Justin's room and checked on him. He was sound asleep and I was grateful for that. I was just about to go into my room when there was a knock at the door. I walked up to it and appeared into the peep-hole. Standing on the other side was a white man with blonde hair. I open it and he looks at me. "Um is this the resident of Dezmond Harrison?" he asked. "Yes and who are you?" I ask. "Umm can you go get her for me" he ask ignoring my question. Instead of getting an attitude I run upstairs to her room. "Mom some guy is at the door for you" I say shaking her. She wakes up with that fustarted look. "What he look like" she ask. "He is white with blonde hair" I say. She gets a confused look. She puts her slippers on and waddles into the hallway. "Help me down these steps Hazel" she says. I grab her arm and helps her down. I jog over to the door then open it. "Come in" I say to the mystery man. He walks in and looks at my mom. "Dezmond?" he says. My mom looks at him for a second then her eyes get wide. "OMG.........

*LOL I LOVE CLIFFHANGERS well guys continue to support The Struggles Of A Curvy girl for me that would mean alot well the goal this chapter is 3 or more comments. Please do that for me ok? well VOTE,FOLLOW,COMMENT. I love you guys so much you always keep me motivated if it wasnt for you guys i dont know where I would be. well thanks guys contiue to read.- XOXO- Destini=)