The Things Family Do

We all have to learn how to let god deal with things. Guys don't try to get Zimmerman killed or kill him cause the bible say thou shall not kill so we will see what he gets on judgment day well lets get into the story!!!

My first couple of period were boring and no one really talked. Rashawn and Vanessa walked with me to lunch. When we got there we got our food and sat in our normal seats. We were all talking when I felt a pair of hands on my waist. I turned around and Jared was standing behind me. I got up and pecked his lips. He sat down next to me and ate the burrito on my plate. "We gotta new kid" Jared says. "What's his name?" I ask. "Kenny he just got out of pen" Jared says. I shake my head. The bell rung and we all left. Rashawn walked me to p.e and left to go make up work for Mrs. Ford. I walked in and sat I my usual spot at the top of the bleachers. I sat down and started playing on my phone. I was killing candy crush until a dude walked in. He was a mocha color had tattoos and a pretty smile. He saw me and winked. In my head I was like the fuck? He talked to the coach and then walked over to the bleachers. He walked to my side and sat next to me. "What up ma'?" he says. "Nun much wassup witchu stranger?" I ask. "Nothing just chilling I'm Kenny by the way" he says. "Oh your the new guy that got out the pen hmm nice to meet you Im Hazel" I say shaking his hand. "If you don't mind me saying you gorgeous ma'" he says. I laugh. "I don't mind but my boyfriend would" I say. "Who is he?" he asks. "You had classes with him, his name Is Jared" I say. "Oh yeah he cool people he suppose to hook me up with a connect that will get me some money" he says. "Yeah well you will be walking home with us then cause his connect is my father" I say. "Damn I should have known most chicks don't walk around here bold like you" he says. I laugh. "No chicks around here besides me has father who runs the drug pin in Buckhead" I say. He nods. The bell rings and me and Kenny walk out. Jared walks up and kisses me. "I see you met the bosses daughter" Jared says. Kenny nods. We all walk to the next prod. We had to take the freshman hall cause the Senior hall was blocked. I walked around the corner and instantly grew mad......... *

Justin's POV* I'm glad Hazel's parents adopted me. The situation my old dad was in had my life in danger. I was on my way to my next period when I heard talking. I turned around and was staring down the barrel of a pistol....

*Hazel POV* When we came around the corner the same lil niggas that was bullying Justin last week had another strap at his head. "AYE LIL NIGGA GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY BROTHER" I scream. "Fuck you bitch" he says back. "Man how about I shove my foot up yo ass" I say. "Come try bitch" he says, I walked up and slapped him in the face. He looked at me and then next thing you know I heard a Bang and I blacked out...

*Guys sorry this chapter is short but I just had to give yall a lil action to make up for the boring chapter yesterday well Im feeling better and next week I will update 3 times and then for 3 days I wont cause of the family reunion. Turn up!! well do you think Hazel got shot? If so let me know. Why are they after Justin wat did he do? I wonder how Jared will handle this if Hazel got shot. I know Dezmond and Kasen will cause hell. Well let me get out yall hair bye yall until tomorrow......-Destini=) *Kenny on the side*