Old Gang Member

I was pulled into a black van and it started up. The man who took me took off his mask. He was light skinned with blue eyes. "You look just like you mother" he says. "How do you know my mom?" I ask. "The last time I seen your mom was at a warehouse when they lived in California, she had on some shorts that weren't even suppose to be seen by a bunch of dudes and she had on some orange chucks" he says. "Why does her outfit matter?" I ask. "Because that's the day I fell in love with your mom and started to stalk her" he say with a twisted grin on his face. "Your a fucking sick ass freak" I spit in his face. He laughs. "Love is a crazy thing Hazel Janadia Harrison" he says. "Don't you ever say my real name" I say to him with an attitude. He grins then turns to the dude in the front driving. "Go to the back so we are not seen" he says. The dude drives for 30 more minutes then the van comes to a stop. "Get out" the dude says to me pointing the gun in my back. "Can I get my phone back?" I ask. He laughs. "Sure there is no signal in here anyways" he says. I start to pretend to be scared but in my head I know how this is going to end. He just doesn't know how my phone is going to play the key roll in getting me out this bitch. I know my dad is tracking it right now. Thank you sweet o'l microchip.

*Kasen's POV*

I had walked into the bathroom to talk to Hazel and when she told me all that and her kidnapper took her phone I got beyond pissed. I stormed out the bathroom and I was met by a concerned look from Dezmond. Dezmond is the sweetest women ever but when it comes to something happening to Hazel she is going to kill you. "Honey look we gotta go" I say. "What? why?" she ask. "Hazel got kidnapped" I say. It hurt me to tell Dezmond but me not telling her would hurt her more. I looked at her and tears were running down her cheeks. I look back down because that's something I could never stand to see. When I looked back up she gone. I ran out the building and she was walking towards the car. "Dezmond calm down" I scream after her. " Iam calm im going to get my daughter back." she says. She gets in the driver side and I jog over and get in the passenger side. When I got in she starting driving like a fast and furious race car driver. We made it home in no time.

When we pulled up Hazels white charger was there. I unlocked the to find Justin, Rashawn and Vanessa on my couch. "What happened to her?" I ask. Rashawn spoke first. "She told us to get under our seats an pretend to be dead and that's when she called you" he says. Before I could respond Justin spoke. "I recorded his voice" he says. "Let me hear" I say. He plays the recording and the voice still doesn't hit me. It sounds a little familiar but other then that my mind is blank. "Dezmond come in here" I scream at her. She walks in from changing clothes. She has on some black skin tight pants, a black long sleeve shirt,black combat boots, and a black beanie. "What?" she ask. "Listen to this" I say starting the recording. For a split second I swear I seen her face get worried like she knew who it was, but I just brushed it off. "I have no clue who that is" she says. "Ok well im going to call up the squad and get a meeting set up" I say. She nods then looks over at the kids. "Yall hungry" she asks them. They all nod. She signals for them to follow her into the kitchen so she could prepare something. I picked up my IPhone and then it hit me...... I got a microchip on Hazel phone. I know what yall thinking too and hell yeah Im a overprotective father.  I turned on the tracker and I found her location. I decided me and my men were heading out tonight. I called up Quad. "Aye mane some nigga that know me kidnapped Hazel and I need you to call the squad and head over here" I say. "Aight fam anything for my god daughter" he says then hangs up. I hang up and look down at the phone. They got my baby girl in a old abandoned warehouse. I guess it was time to tell Dezmond.  I walked into the kitchen and she was making one of her Asian dishes. She had just set the last of it on a plate then handed it to Justin. I showed her the phone and she looked at me. "Lets go" she says. I roll my eyes. "This nigga probably got a crew of niggas so we gotta wait for the squad" I say. She was just about to say something when the doorbell rung. She ran and opened it and all 450 of my niggas piled into my house. Dezmond walks back in. "You guys go eat in Justin's room" she says pointing at the kids. They get their food and run up the steps the Justin's room. Dezmond grabs my hand and we walk into my living filled with niggas. Their was only one female in the crowd and that was Dezmond's cousin. We told them the situation and they all got it set in they minds. "I need yall to go get suited up and make sure when we get there nobody gets out alive besides my daughter and the people you came with" I say before running upstairs to suit up. I put on my signature black and I got a blunt from my stash. I was ready to kill some niggas. I walked downstairs and Dezmond had 3 pistols strapped to her. I got my m.16 and a pistol cause that's all I need. We waited for our squad to get their guns then we gathered for a prayer. I started it: "God I know we are going to sin tonight but  I hope you understand its because of my daughter, she is young and cant handle her self so I gotta get her back also father let my men survive tonight....Amen" I say. They all say Amen and we get the black vans out. Me and Dezmond got in the first one with Quad and we took off.

When we got there we got out and waited for all our men. We went thru the back because that's were the tracker was coming from. Dezmond approached the door then raised her boot. She gave it one good hard ass kick and it swung open. A nigga that was sitting in a chair rose up but she shot him in the head. our men started piling in killing niggas left and right. Me and Hazel made our way thru the house and we followed the map the tracker gave us. It led to a basement door and it was locked. Dezmond worked her magic with the bobby pin then opened it. She rose her gun up and moved down the stairs. When we got to the bottom their was Hazel with a pistol to her head and duck tape around her wrist. "Nice to see you again Kasen" the man says. "Who the fuck are you" I say a little pissed. "So you don't remember me?" he says with a sadistic smile. I shake my head no. "Well maybe Dezmond can tell you" he says. I turn to Dezmond. "You know this coward?" I ask. She nods, "That's.......................................To Be Continued.

*I got a challenge I need one of you to tell me who the man is and I will update tonight if nobody can tell me I will update on regular schedule. I GAVE YOU GUYS A HINT TO WHO HE IS. LOOK BACK AT WHEN DEZMOND GOT RECRUITED INTO THE GANG. THIS GUY IS IN TEAM KASEN OR TEAM JACOB. WHO EVER ANSWERS THE QUESTION GETS DEDICATED TOO!!! WELL GUYS I NEED YOU TO DO THE CHALLENGE WHO EVER CAN COMPLETE THE CHALLENGE IS AWESOME AS HELL BECAUSE YOU KNOW YOUR THUG LOVE!!! WELL THATS ALL FOR NOW GUYS UNTIL MY CHALLENGE IS COMPLETE-DESTINI

*THIS PICTURE IS NOT IN THUG LOVE TEAM KASEN OR TEAM JACOB SO YOU CANT CHEAT AND GO LOOK FOR A PICTURE OF HIM BUT THIS IS HAZEL'S KIDNAPPER HE IS ON THE SIDE.*

IM LOOKING FOR 5 COMMENTS AND I NEED YOU GUYS TO VOTE AND FOLLOW ME FOR THE MOTIVATION, THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT AND LOVE YOU GUYS GIVE ME TOO I APPERCIATE IT I DONT KNOW WERE I WOULD BE WITHOUT YOU GUYS.-DESTINI A DEDICATED AUTHOR =)