Hazel gets fed up

The next morning I woke up to Tupac blasting out my IPhone. I love Tupac but not when he wakes me up early in the morning telling me about his California love. I got into the shower and did my hygiene things. I picked out a leopard print dress that was short in the front long in the back. I got my leopards print toms out too. After I put my outfit on I curled my hair. I put on some lip gloss, got my phone and walked downstairs. My godfather Quad was sitting at the island. "Good morning everybody" I say. I kiss my daddy on the cheek and then smile at him. "How much money you need Hazel?" he asked pulling out his wallet. " I only need 10 dollars" I say. "Dezmond baby you got change for a 20?" he asked my mom. She pulls a 10 from her bra and hands it to me." Thanks" I say. I walked outside and Jared was walking out. "You look like a damn cave women" he says. I smile and he kisses my cheek. "lets stop by the store I need some junk food" I say. We walk to the Buckhead corner and go inside. Arab (the dude that owns the store) waves at me. I wave back then go to candy aisle. I get a Reeses cup, a Arizona, and some Hot Cheetos. I went to the cash register and Arab just told me to take it. I gave him a look and he threw up my dads set. I walked out and Jared was sitting on the curb waiting. We walk tot he bus stop and as soon as we get there the bus pulls up.

*skip bus ride.*

I got off the bus and Delicia greeted me with a hug. That's when I heard my name being called. I turn around and there go Rashawn. I start walking faster but then I feel his hands smack my ass. I was so fed up with him doing that. I turn around and dropped everything I had. I slapped him and he looked like he wanted to slap me back. "DONT TOUCH ME NIGGA I MEAN THAT" I scream. He just walks away with no words to say.

*Rashawns POV*

I cant believe she slapped me. But my boys warned me she was different. Hell I knew she was that's why I made it my mission to make her mines. Believe that. Hazel Harrison you will be mine....

*Hazel POV*

They made us sit in the gym all day cause teachers had planning. I sat with Hernandez, Jared and some girl that was with Jared. I know one thing she got one more time to look at me and I will have her ass on WorldStar. I was getting tired of sitting so I stood up. I was going to go walk but then I was pulled into somebodies lap. I turn my head and Hernandez slow self sitting here hugging me. I slap his chest and get up. I walk over to were I see my girl Delicia and I start talking to her. I glanced over at Hernandez and he was smirking at me. I roll my eyes. What am I going to do with this boy?

*ANOTHER CHAPTER CAUSE I WAS BORED WELL GUYS VOTE AND COMMENT FOR MORE CHAPTERS YALL KNOW HOW IAM I LOVE WHEN YALL VOTE AND I LOVE THE SUPPORTERS WELL HOW YOU GUYS FEELING ABOUT THE BOOK SO FAR PLEASE COMMENT CAUSE IM REALLY CURIOUS WELL UNTIL NEXT TIME- DESTINI

P.S- RASHAWN ON THE SIDE