Disaster Date

I woke up the next day tired its Saturday and I just wanna chill. I got in the shower and did my Hygiene thing. I came out and put on my legging with the stripes on them, a top that stop below my breast and my combat boots. I took a picture and posted it to instagram. I was on my way downstairs when I could hear my phone ringing. I ran back upstairs and it was Jared. 

"Hey babe"-Me 

"Whats up Gorgeous?" -Jared

"Nothing chilling"

"Aye Kenny got out the hospital and me,him,and Rashawn plan on taking you and some girls out" 

"Hahaa aight just give me a time"

"8;30 wear whatever you want"

"Aight"

"Bye babe"

"Bye sexy"

I hang up and go dowstairs. My little brother is down stairs. I kiss his forehead and go to my parents room. My mom is in the shower and my dad is laying on the bed. "Hazel the outfit?" my dad says. "What about it" I say. "Umm a little bit too much skin" he says. "Daddy momma bought it and im not planning on working no street corners" I say. "Thats my girl how much money you want?" he asks. "Actually I wanted to know if you could buy me a car" i say. "Well your grades are maintained and you do have ya licensed... so yeah I will buy you 2 cars...I just hope you learned from last time" he says. I roll my eyes. I got my licensed took last time because I was driving around the parking lot of mcdonalds swerving my ass off. Well long story short the police came and I got my licensed took for Disorderly Conduct. "Well can you drive me?" I ask. "Yeah lets go" he says. He grabs hit wallet and we go downstairs. My brother is on the phone with some chick he always be on the phone with. I kiss his forehead and tell him me and daddy going to buy a car, he just nods and keeps talking to the chick. I lock the door to the house and get inside my dads all black Audi. We got in and sped off.

A couple minutes later we pull into the dealership. I saw soo many cars. When we got out one car ina paticular caught my eye. It was a white Charger.I pointed to it and my dad looked at me. "You want a charger?" he says. I smile. "Yes!!" He nods and goes to get the dealer. When he came back the Dealer handed me the keys! "I love you daddy!!" I say hugging him. "Yeah Yeah I know you got one more car to choose" he says. I smile. I saw two audi's they both were drop tops. One was red one was white. I had a decision to make. I was in the middle of deciding when I got an idea. "Daddy!!" I say running over to him. "Yes?" he says. "You know how b-days in 2 more weeks right?" I say. "Hazel get another car so I can get my ass out this dealership"he says. I smile and peck his cheek. I called the dealer over and he handed me to car keys. "Umm dad how are we suppose to get the cars home?" I ask, "Jared and Kenny are coming to help"he says. As soon as he said that Kenny and Jared pulled up in Rashawn's Range Rover.  When they got out Jared eyes popped."Nice outfit" he wispers. "Thanks" I show him my white Audi and he gets in. I went to Kenny and gave him a huge hug. "You ok?" I ask looking up at him. He nods. I showed him my red Audi and he got in. I got inside my main baby: White Charger. I plugged my phone into the audio jack and started listening to my husband. Tupac. I was booming loud. I waited for my dad to lead the way home. When he got inside his car he drove to the enterance when we got to the enterance he sped off and so did I.

I pulled up into the drive way. My mom was outside working on her garden. When she saw my car she got wide-eyed. "Kasen I know you did not buy yo spoiled daughter a car" she chuckles. He walks over and picks her up. "Yeah I did I bought her 3 cars actually" he says. She shakes her head "Doesnt suprise me." she says. Just then Jared and Kenny pulled up with the rest of my cars. "Well I will be damned now you dont have to take my hummer up to Miami for yall sping break trip" my mom says to me. I smile. Jared and Kenny get out and hand me my keys. "Be ready at 8;30 or keep what you got on" Kenny and Jared say. They get inside Rashawns Range Rover.