Crushing

*Hazel POV*

The end of the day bell rung and I walked outside. I saw Rashawn approaching me and I went the other way. I saw Hernandez and quickly called his name. He ran over to me and I asked him could he take me and Delicia to my house cause Jared had left early to help my dad. He nodded and we got inside his Range Rover. The whole ride home I listened to Tupac on my phone. When we got to the front of my house I opened the door to get out and then Hernandez grabbed my arm. "What?" I say. "My bad if im creeping you out but Hazel I have a crush on you and I wanted to know if you would give me a chance" he says. I smile "Hernandez give me some time to think I will tell you at the end of the week ok?" I say. He nods then kisses my cheek and lets my arm go. I walk into the house and Delicia is sitting down with my mom. "Hey hun why you just now getting in the house?" my mom asked. "Mom Hernandez likes me and I don't know what to do" I say. "Girl Hernandez is cute but if you have no feeling don't waist your time" she says simply. I nod then grab Delicia and take her to my room. We sat up there and watched Poetic Justice, Juice and all the movies I could think of that had Tupac in it. I am a Tupac fanatic. Ask me anything about him and I can tell you. We watched movies for 3 hours until I heard the door slam. My dad walked in with Jared. "Hey best friend" I say hugging him. He kisses my cheek then I got to my dad's side. "How was school baby girl?" my dad asks. "It was good God father Tahiem teaches my social studies class he is hilarious" I say. My dad chuckles then goes into the kitchen where my mom is. I tell Jared to walk Delicia home and they head out my door. I walk into the kitchen were my mom and dad are and my dad has my mom on the counter and he is caressing her face. I love my parents relationship they understand each other and that's what I hope to have someday.

*Dezmonds POV*

Out the corner of my eye I could see Hazel looking at me and Kasen. I push myself off the counter and finish making dinner. In my head I worry about Hazel all the time. She is too gorgeous and that causes problems. I know she has to deal with the usual,sex,drugs and hating lil hood rats but she also has to deal with these no good thugs using her. Im just going to prepare her for it cause Im the only one that can. Nothing is stronger then a mothers love......am I right?

*I just gave yall a little taste of Dezmond this chapter. IM glad to see her and Kasen going strong but all couples fight right?? Well Im going to update this book after pretty little liars and twisted tonight so be looking our for and update. I wont update next week cause I will be in California for a family reunion  and those are important but guys vote and comment on how the story is*-Destini

*Delicia on the side* p.s....im changing the picture of Hernandez