You Missed Me?

I hope yall aint forget this fine ass male friend.....

*Hazel POV*

I was on my way to the park thinking about who black coat could be and why the hell they wearing a black coat in the middle of summer. I had just drove into the park parking lot when I spotted black hoodie. Before I got out I texted black coat.

Me-where should I go?-

Black Coat- Near the pond-

I got out the car and made my way over to the pond. When I got there I sat in the bench and watched the ducks on the pond. I looked around a couple time to make sure I wasn't being watched. About 30 minutes later somebody tapped my shoulder. I turned around and instantly got up. It was Kenny. "OMG KENNY!!!! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN" I scream. " You missed me? I've been making big moves ma" he says hugging me. "Lets get down to business though" he says. I let go of him and we sit down. "Alright so I came to yo party looking for you and well I was talking to yo mom after she left I stayed behind and smoked a blunt...In the middle of my blunt I heard shots ring out that's when I saw Akira shoot..." he stops there. "Shoot who Kenny?" I ask. "She shot.......Delicia" he says with sympathy in his voice. "When I called the feds Akira came out of nowhere crying saying Dezmond Harrison did it" he says. At this moment im torn between mad and pissed. I want my revenge and I want it now first things first .....Getting my mom out of jail. "Kenny you gotta help me get my mom out of jail" I say. "How am I gonna do that?" he ask. I think for a while then I get a smirk on my lips. "I think its time we pay the only man I know that will kill over my mom a visit" I say. "And who is that?" he ask. I roll my eyes. "Kasen Harrison of course" I say. He nods and follows me to my car. "Well lets hit the road" he says. I nod my head and start the car. Akira im coming for you bitch and im coming for your ass good.

A couple minutes later we pull up to the house and I unlock the door. "DAD!!" I scream. He doesn't reply so I grab Kenny's hand and we walk into my mom and dad's room. My dad is sitting there looking at old photos of him and my mom. When I walked in I sat next to him. "We got to tell you something dad and Kenny says It will help get mom out of jail" I say. My dad clears his throat then hands me the photo album. "Come on K-killer come downstairs Hazel stay here until we get back." my dad say. I nod and start flipping thru the photo album. I come across and old photo of my dad and mom she was on the hood of my dads car and he was in between her legs kissing her. I found it cute because my dad 6'10 and my mom is actually 5'2. She is short compared to me but heels make her look like a skyscraper. I was still flipping when I came across a picture of me. I was in a car seat and I was very light skinned. My hazel and green eyes were more visible but now that im older they are slowly changing green. I was cooing a the picture of myself when my dad and Kenny walked in. "Get dressed your uncle Brian is calling Kenny to the stand. My dad says "Why I gotta get dressed then?" I ask. "Because Hazel you have nothing covering the tiny ass stomach you got" my dad says. I roll my eyes. "Aight but im not wearing no suit fuck the police" I say. My dad looks at me and starts to chuckle. "Girl get yo silly ass out my room" he say. I giggle and got to my room. I pick out a pale green kind of blue shirt my white Levi shorts and some black sandals. I got in the shower and did my hygiene thing.  When I got out I put my wet hair in a bun then put my outfit on. After putting my outfit on I let my long wet curly hair flow down my back. I grabbed my IPhone and made my way to my dad's room. I walked in and my dad  and Kenny were looking handsome in they suits. "She was for real?" Kenny asked my dad. "Hell yeah Hazel don't be playing" he said back. "Can we go cause yall sitting here talking about me like im not standing here" I say. They both nod and we get the black Mercedes out the garage. We got in and made our way to the court room. I had a feeing in m stomach....A feeling of hope.

When we got there I was surprised no reporters were there. Then I remembered  the program they put my  mom  in. It was a program saying that as long as she didn't blow up in public she would be protected from reporters and her name would be out the news. We got out the car and made our way towards the court doors. We entered and then sat in the crowd. My family was on one side and so was my godfather Tahiem. I went up and sat next to him and rubbed his back he was sobbing. The case started and my uncle Brian started it off. "We are here today because of a tragedy, we have a innocent women in this chair when it should be the real killer but enough with this talking I call as my first witness Kenny Short" my uncle says. Kenny goes to the stand and gets prepared to answer some questions. A good 30 minutes later they let him go and then Akira was sent to the podium. My uncle Brian was putting questions down on her hard as hell too. He was on his last questions when she finally broke. "I DID IT OK I DID IT CAUSE THAT BITCH TRIED ME ABOUT HAZEL" She screams. My uncle Tahiem broke down even more. I rubbed his back and he sobbed. "Well that's all for now Mrs. Harrison we are sorry this happened to you" the judge says. My mom was on the verge of tears. "Officer take MRS. Harrison to get her stuff" he says. He grabs my mom and lets her out the cuffs. Everybody was starting to leave. A couple minutes later my mom came out and when my dad seen her his eyes lit up. They ran to each other and he picked her up to kiss her. They shared a long kiss then she looked at me and I knew this was how its suppose to be.

*WELL IM BACK AND RELOADED EXPECT UPDATES THIS WEEKEND CAUSE IM IN THE UPDATE MOOD. WELL THANKS FOR EVERYBODY THAT PRAYED AND VOTED THE GOAL THIS CHAPTER IS 4 COMMENT SO I NEED YALL T CMMENT,VOTE,FOLLOW FOR LONGER UPDATES THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT I LOVE YOU GUYS SOO MUCH-DESTINI

*HAZEL OUTFIT ON THE SIDE*