Chapter 29- The Party pt. 1

I looked at myself in the mirror. My costume was a bit close fitting and short. I heard the door bell ring. I quickly ran down the steps and over to the door.

"Wow,"Hayden looked at my dress,"I don't know who Wednesday Addams is, but you've made her look-"

"Hi,"my dad walked over to the door. "You might be?"

"Hayden Ross,"he shook my dad's hand. "Very nice to meet you, sir."

My dad smiled at him. "English boy, hmmm? You're taking my daughter to a birthday party. Bring her back here by ten thirty. Make sure she doesn't drink and make sure she doesn't dance either. She's just going to cut the cake and bounce."

"Dad,"I groaned.

"Was very nice to meet you,  Hayden."

Hayden smiled and nodded.

I walked out of the house.

"Here,"my dad handed my a long sweater. "I didn't look at your outfit. Outside is getting very cold. You need to cover up."

I sighed and grabbed the sweater then walked down the steps, with Hayden. "What are you supposed to be?"

He took something out of his pocket and them up it on his teeth. "A vampire."

"Looks so real. Where'd you get them?"

"Online, somewhere."

I giggled.

"You're dad likes me,"Hayden grinned.

"I realized."

"Does he like Flynn?"

"Kinda....Our dads were friends before so I guess he likes him...Where is he by the way?"

"He went over to his house to get something."

"Okay....You guys didn't Skype me."

"We were too busy watching four seasons of Teen wolf. That was one of the craziest shows I have ever watched."

I giggled.

Flynn came running down the steps of his house. He looked in awe when he saw me. "Whoa,"his jaw dropped.

"I had that exact reaction,"Hayden laughed.

Flynn walked over to us.

"And you are?,"I giggled and looked at him.

"Batman,"he pointed at the batman logo on his black t-shirt.

"You can't go to comic con like that."

He lean foward. "That's why I'll never go."

I giggled. "Come on, let's go."

* * *

My first party. I got out of Hayden's car and looked at the group of people standing outside of Megan's house.

"Where's Flynn?,"I looked for his car.

"We lost him on the way here,"Hayden stood by my side. "He told me that he would have to pick his girlfriend up on the way here."

I sighed.

"What's wrong?"

"She's friends with my girlfriend, remember?"

"So? You're allowed to enjoy yourself, aren't you? Besides, that's girl's not your real girlfriend. I'm your girlfriend...Boyfriend,"he chuckled.

I smiled. "Come on,"I grabbed his hand and ran up the steps of the house.

We walked into the house.