Chapter 59- He loves me not

Sorry I didn't post chapter for three days. Just know, if it goes past four, I'm probably dead. Oh and I don't like use numbers as in (1,2,3,4...) in books. For some reason it makes me feel weird so don't judge me for that.

I stood by my locker staring at it like there was something there. Heather said Flynn loved me...Why would she say that? Maybe she was delusional but she could actually be right. I mean, the dates on his drawing were from years ago. Which meant he noticed me when I didn't think he did. And why would a guy just sit around and doodle a girl's face like that? Every detail? That's extremely weird. I felt someone cover my eyes.

"May,"I giggled,"stop."

"It's not May,"Flynn's voice rang through my ears.

I quickly spun around. "Flynn,"I smiled punching his arm.

He grinned. "Hey."

"Hey,"I giggled.

"I can finally kiss you in public now,"he started leaning in.

"Wait,"I dodged him almost causing him to slam his forehead into my locker. "What do you mean by that?"

"Well, I'm over with Heather-"

"What about Eva? It's not over with her."

He sighed then held my cheeks and kissed my forehead. "I can't fight it forever you know." He looked down at me then walked away.

I walked over to May. She was grinning.

"You and Flynn are just too adorable,"she squeezed my cheeks.

"Not as cute as you and Hayden,"I said in a sarcastic annoyed voice, but she didn't catch on.

"Awe, thank you."

I shook my head and smiled.

"So,"she folded her arms,"last day if school, huh?"

"Yep."

"What are you getting me for Christmas?"

"Whatever I get you for your birthday."

"What are you getting me for my birthday?"

I opened my mouth to say something but she stopped me.

"And don't say what you're getting me for Christmas because I will hit you."

I smiled at her. "You'll see. Have patience." I looked at the floor and my mind drifted off to Flynn again.

"What's up with the face?"

"What face?"

"That face."

"This is my face."

"But it's your worried face."

"Why would I be worried?"

She tilted her head. "How about you tell me?"

I looked at her and sighed. "As you know, Flynn dumped Heather yesterday..."

"Yeah? Go on."

"She said he was in love with me."

May giggled. "Of course she would say that-"

"She said he said it to her."

"...Well maybe he said it to piss her off or get rid of her or something. How are you even sure she wasn't lying?"

"Well,"I furrowed my brows and folded my arms,"she did kiss me-"

"Say what now?"

"She said she was trying to steal me from Flynn to get back at him."