Chapter 31- Change overnight

I wiped my face and opened my eyes. Flynn was sitting on my bed looking at me.

"Morning,"he smiled.

I furrowed my brows at him. "What are you doing in my room?" I could smell the alcohol on my breath. "Shit! How much trouble am I in?"

"Alot,"he put his hand on my leg.

I looked at his hand. "I gotta go brush my teeth,"I got out of bed. I was wearing the costume from the party. I looked at my clothes with a dropped jaw.

"I carried you here after you passed out in my car last night."

I looked at him. "I passed out? What happened last night again?"

"Alot....You don't remember?"

"I do...I remember puking...I remember Heather handing me a glass..of kool aid..which it wasn't...Everything else is kinda blurry. I think I beat the guys at pool."

"Anything else?"

"I cut the cake with Megan..and then you drove me home."

"Nothing else?"

"Was there anything else?"

"....No...no...You should check you Facebook. You're popular now."

"What?,"I rushed over to my laptop and opened it. I quickly logged in on Facebook. "One hundred and twenty seven friend requests? I don't even know half of these people."

Flynn looked sad.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah...Are you sure you don't remember anything else?"

"No..Flynn...What else is there to remember?"

He shrugged. "I don't know. What happened in the car last night."

I looked around the room. "Oh my goodness,"I looked at him.

"You remember?"

"I'm so sorry."

"There's nothing wrong with what you said,"he stood up and started walking over to me.

"What I said? What are you talking about?"

"What are you talking about?"

"I peed your chair-"

"WHAT?"

"What are you talking about?"

"You kissed me last night."

"That's nothing new- What did I say?"

"....You...said you needed to pee. You peed my chair so I guess you were lying."

I furrowed my brows. I looked at the laptop. "I've been tagged in a bunch of pictures." I clicked on them. "That's me?...I look like fun...I'm not fun."

"You were fun last night to everyone....You were drunk.....They like drunk Harley. Sober Harley's just straight up boring to them."

I looked at him.

"I mean, I like sober Harley. She thinks before she acts."

"Come on, I wasn't that bad."

"You told Carter that his grandmother played pool better than him."

"So?..Oh..His grandmother just died."

"He cried, Harley. Those pictures are of an entirely different girl....Who said things she probably didn't mean."

I looked at the picture of the smiling girl bending over the pool table. Flynn was right. She wasn't me...She was the better me. Even if I said some mean things, everyone liked me.