Chapter 53- Friends with the enemies

I know it's not Christmas, but this is a Christmas chapter so...Christmas music. ^.^

Oh and the new girl in the book (Zoe Tyler) is from my other book "Bossing my Boss's son...which is..(I'm not good at math)..four years later. Anyway, Harley and Flynn will obviously appear in the other book (with Flynn proposal) so I thought you might wanna check it out. ;) ;)

I laid on Flynn's bed beside him. He looked at me and smiled.

"So..are you going to the Christmas party at school? We can...go together."

"You know we can't. I wasn't planning on going anyway. Never went and never will."

"Come on, Harley. It's our last year. You said you were trying new things."

"I did, and how has that worked out?,"I looked at him.

He sighed. "I just thought it would be fun." He turned away.

"Let's make a deal then."

He looked at me again.

"You're not the first person to ask me if I'm going. May and Brandy had the whole shopping date planned but I said no. Know why?"

"Because..you're not going?"

"Because they wanted you and Hayden-"

He groaned.

"And, wait for it..Danny-"

He shook his head.

"-to come get suits with us."

"Well that's definitely not happening."

"Ugh, Flynn,"I grabbed his arm and started shaking him. "Don't you want me to go?"

"Yeah, but I'm not shopping with those two losers."

"Losers that you use to be friends with at some point in time. Don't let me come between you're friendship."

He looked at me. "...Alright. If they agree to go, we'll go."

"Yay!!,"I grinned laying on his shoulder. "You're so awesome."

"I know I am."

* * *

Me, Brandy and May walked around the store checking out dresses. Brandy and I became the best of friends...Well, not as close as May and I were, but she was cool. She changed..and May liked her too.

Danny, Flynn and Hayden were in the male section searching for suits.
I just walked around praying that Flynn and Danny weren't fighting. It was a miracle that they were so calm about it.

May ran over to me with a dress in her hands. "This is totally you,"she grinned.

"I don't know,"I touched it,"It's just..so pink."

Brandy giggled. "What's wrong? You wanna buy a suit or something?"

"No,"I looked at her,"Why would I need a suit?"

"Well you are taking Eva to the dance right?"

"I haven't invited her."

"She's your girlfriend. Don't you think you should-"

"Could we..not..talk about her?"

"Okay?"

* * *

Flynn P. O. V:

I stood with my arms folded watching Danny and Hayden walk around. I was trying to figure out which one I disliked the most. It was obviously Danny, but the glares that Hayden kept giving me almost made them tie.