Hello Again Guys

Hey awesome people. So, I know what your thinking. "Ugh, she's probably here to advertise one of her books." DON'T BE JUDGEMENTAL..... But that's exactly what I'm here to do.

     The reason for this is because I want this book to go a long way. Not that TBBHMITFWABB shouldn't. In fact this book already has. But "Girl Hunted" (the book I came here to tell you about), is series of three books. I mean, the other three aren't out yet because the first one's still going on, but it will be three parts.

    It's a mystery thriller, and it's not as scary as it sounds. It's like a mixture of Scream, Pretty Little Liars and Eye Candy. And it dances around the genre of mystery, romance and a little bit of comedy..and horror. But it's not scary..I think. And don't worry. The twist won't be as sad as PLL's twist was (in my opinion it was very sad. Unexpected..but sadly too unexpected). 

Anyway, please check it out. Again, the name is "Girl Hunted". I'd really like for that book to go places like TBBHMITFWABB did. (Long name)

Oh and thank you to the awesome people who are reading all of my books and still wishing me happy birthday after two months.

Stay Awesome guys. PEACE ^.^