Chapter 102- Team Hayley

Chapter Party. Woop Woop. I'm posting more chapters. (1-3 maybe) so enjoy.

Okay so just to be clear the chapter "Team Hayley" doesn't mean they're dating again. Read and see.

I walked down the school hallway, but things didn't feel the same. People were hugging me that I didn't even know. Everyone wanted to hear the full story. It was almost like the paparazzi was crowding me.

"Hey!" I heard someone shout,"Give her some bloody space."

I turned around.

Hayden walked over to me.

"Hi,"I flashed a smile at him.

He suddenly hugged me. "I'm so so sorry."

"For what?"

"May,"he looked at me. "What she caused. Have you heard from her?"

"She doesn't even know I'm out of the hospital. Why? Aren't you talking to her?"

"I've tried but every time I go to her house or call her, her parents answer and tell me that she doesn't want to see anyone or hear anyone. She's really taking things hard."

"That's good. She deserves it,"I turned around started walking away.

"Why would you say that?"

"Because she does. She caused this in the first place. Besides, knowing her, she won't do anything drastic like Eva. So, I'm not gonna pretty things up for her. She freaking deserves whatever she gets." I quickly walked off.

While walking towards my locker I saw Lola talking to some of the other students. She saw me and came running.

"Harley,"she smiled at me,"how are you?"

"Never better. I saw your blog."

"Vlog. It's video blog-"

"Whatever. You need to take Flynn's name out of your crap or I will personally make your life-"

"A living hell. I know. We both know you can't do that. Because you have no proof that I'm lying."

"So, you're lying?"

"I'm not...You know I'm not. What would I be lying about?"

"That I said I loved Eva. When did I say that to you?"

She smiled.

"You need to take that video down."

"Harley, darling my video blog has just become interesting. I'm never taking that video down."

"Well, I'm taking you down."

"With Flynn? Because he's still dumb remember? Or did he watch the video too."

"I'm doing this one on my own." I turned around and started walking away. I got into a coma and everything went out of control. This one was mine.

* * *

I sat in library at the computer looking through newspaper articles on the video. I couldn't believe how much of a big deal the whole thing was. I mean, the town needed something to rave about and once they got something they used it alot.

Hayden sat down beside me. "Hey."

"Hey,"I said still staring at the screen.

"What are we doing?"

"We?"

"Yes we. I need to get my girlfriend out of bed, and you need to get your boyfriend talking again."

"He's talking."

"Oh...Well, I need to get May back-"

"You're going to do that on your own- You know what,"I looked at him. "Can't you see I'm reading something?"

"Oh what are you reading?" He leaned closer to the screen.

I tried to look angry but I couldn't help but smile.

"The Greenbridge suicide- Why are you reading this stuff?"

"There's this blogger..or Vlogger-or whatever. She's doing this thing for her diversity group, which is great other than the fact that it was made to bring Flynn down."

"Your talking about Lola, aren't you?"

"Yeah."

"That girl's a handful."

"What do you mean?"

"She's in a bunch of my classes. She always stands an opposes what the teacher's saying."

"Really?"

"Yeah. It's really annoying. And she doesn't care if she's wrong. She always thinks she's right. Oddly enough, she has some kind of crush on me."

I smiled.

"What's so funny?"

"Not funny. Good. I can use that."

"Use it for what?"

"Don't worry about it."

"Hmm. Weirdo...So what are you going to do? Just sit here and read articles?"

"Shh!,"I put my finger on his lip. "I know what I'm doing."