Chapter 103- It's About to go Down

"Did you see what she did?,"Hayden whispered to me. "Or hear. She played a recording of you saying that you loved Eva."

"I know. Why is everyone recording their conversations now our days?-She's coming."

"Vote Lola for prom queen!,"Hayden shouted walking down the hallway. "Vote Lola for prom queen." He stuck flyers on the wall with Lola's picture.

I stood by the locker with folded arms and an evil smile.

When Lola noticed what was happening she rushed over to him.

"What are you doing?" she snatched the flyers out of his hand.

"I'm getting you votes."

"No. I'm not supposed to be prom queen."

"You should be," Hayden smiled down at her. "You deserve it. You're sweet and kind and you're strong,"he tucked her hair behind her ear.

She blushed.

I snuck past them and stood by a locker.

"I've watched your vlog, Lola. I see the type of person you are. You stand up for what you believe in. You're on my girlfriend's side."

Her smile wiped off.

Oh, Hayden. I almost slapped my forehead. He just couldn't drop his stupid girlfriend.

"You really do deserve this."

"Harley deserves it, dumbass,"a guy walking by shouted at him.

"What has she done, huh? Nothing to help anyone. Lola,"he put his hand on her shoulder,"has worked her butt off to help this school."

"So...you're not on Harley's side?" Lola leaned closer to him.

"I didn't know we had sides."

"She's running for queen too. I don't think I'll win."

"Well,"his hand slid onto her hips," let's make sure she doesn't."

I didn't care that he was doing this to May. I asked him to do this, and I didn't care about whatever happened when May found out.

They both walked past me and he slipped her phone into my hand.

I walked into the computer lab. "Hey Albert,"I sat beside the guy.

"Did you get it?" He pushed up his glasses.

"Yep," I handed him the phone.

"Good," he plugged the USB into the phone then connected it to his laptop. "Tell Hayden this isn't his last time doing this. I'll have to chip the phone to spy on her-"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. Not one said anything about spying on her."

"I'm not going to look at her, Harley. I'm far from into her. She does vlogs on her phone and her laptop. We can't get to her laptop so we need her phone. She needs her phone to record videos and people. We need to keep track of that by hacking her phone."

"This better not be some pervy plan of yours."

"Harley, you know me."

"That's the point."

He laughed.

"You're not expecting something from me are you?"

"Not at all. I just want Lola's vlog down. She's making me look like an idiot on that thing. Plus I don't like her at all."

My phone started buzzing.

Hayden: Lola's starting to notice her phone missing. I told her that she must've dropped it where we were standing. You need to put it there now!!!

"Are you done?"

"Eighty percent. Just five more minutes."

"Well you need to move faster."

"I can't. It's the computer."

I groaned and stood up.

"Almost....Almost. There, one hundred percent."

"Then what are you waiting for? Give it me."

"Wait. I have to make sure I can unplug the USB first."

"Oh go screw a chicken,"I quickly unplugged the phone.

"Hey!"

I ran out of the room and rushed to the spot.

"Hey, Harley,"Brandy waved and walked over to me.

"Oh-hi,"I smiled at her trying not to seem annoyed.

She hugged me. "I haven't see you in so long. How are you?"

"I'm fine."

She started talking but all I could think about was Lola's voice coming up the hallway. Shit! I looked down at my shoelaces. I slowly stooped down looking up at Brandy. "Yeah...uh...I hear you,"I slipped the phone under my foot, then I pretended to tie my shoelace. I stood straight and put my hand on her back. "I need some water, so maybe we should walk and talk."

"Sure."

We started walking.

Hayden and Lola were coming up the hallway.

Lola looked at me and smiled, then she noticed her phone. "There it is,"she shouted then ran over to it.

I looked at Hayden.

He had relief all over his face.

I winked at him.

And he smiled.

"It's about to go down,"I whispered to him.

He nodded.