Chapter 58- Buh' Bye Heather

I sat on Flynn's bed smiling at his sketches of me. They were flawless and it felt like I was looking in a mirror from the 50s..You know, because they were black and white? Anyway, Flynn stood beside the bed with his arms folded waiting on my opinion.

"They're amazing,"I smiled at him. "You're an amazing artist, Flynn."

He sat next to me. "Thank you. You're my inspiration." He kissed me.

I blushed. "Seriously?"

"Yeah..Most of my drawings are of you."

I closed the book and put in on his table. "No wonder Heather's jealous."

"Screw Heather. I'm dumping her today anyway."

"Really?,"I smiled.

"Yeah. She wasn't serious about our relationship until you got in the picture. She just came over to my house, poured her stress out on me and then left, everyday."

I giggled. "You were her therapist."

"More like her slave...I'm so happy to be done with her. I've got better,"he smiled at me.

"You're not done with her yet."

"I will be."

"Flynn!,"Mrs. Friday shouted. "Heather's here to see you."

"Stay here,"he pointed at me.

I nodded.

He quickly got up and walked out of the room, closing the door.

Flynn P. O. V:

"Hey Heather,"I walked down the stairs and sat next her on the couch. "...We need to talk."

"I know,"she frowned. "I'm here to apologize for yesterday. I was being paranoid and clingy..and judgmental and-"

"You weren't."

"Yes I was. You and Harley are friends. I shouldn't get jealous of a girl like her."

"A girl like her?"

"Yeah. She's gay and weird. She's nothing compared to me."

"Well last night...."

She squinted at me. "Last night what?"

"Uhm.." I knew I couldn't mention anything about me and Harley because it would destroy Eva so I shut my mouth.

"Flynn?"

"...I'm breaking up with you."

"WHAT?!"

"It's over Heather...."

She didn't budge.

"But it's not you, it's me....Actually it's both of us."

"What are-"

"I had no say in this relationship. I didn't even wanna be with you. You forced me into it."

She folded her arms. "And what's your part in this?"

"..I'm.. in love with Harley."

"I'm don't believe this. You're dumping me for a girl who doesn't have feelings for you?"

"Pretty much,"I shrugged.

She sighed. "I'm not going to be stupid enough to cry for you because I know you'll come back to me."

I rolled my eyes. "I have been in love with her for years, and she never even spoke to me. It's nothing new to me. Now please, leave."

"I need my stuff back."

"What stuff?"

"Everything I gave you for your birthday, valentine's day, and Christmas."

"You didn't give me anything."

She stood up."I'll have to go get them-"

"No,"I blocked her.

"Why not?"

"Bec-"

"Flynn?,"my step dad shouted outside. "Come hold this ladder for me, please?"

"I can't. I'm busy with something."

"Someone. I'm not a thing,"Heather folded her arms.

"SOMETHING."

She groaned.

"I need you now!"

"Stay here,"I pointed at Heather then ran off to help him.

*  *  *

Harley P. O. V :

I sat on Flynn's bed looking around, anxiously. I couldn't hear what they were saying because I was three stories away. I smiled. Flynn was finally breaking up with Heather. And even though we weren't going to publicly date, he was free from her. The stuck up demon.

The door suddenly opened and I sat straight.

"How'd it...go...,"it was Heather. I was expecting her to be devastated and crying and asking for a hug...or even out of the house, but she was in Flynn's room.

"How'd what go?,"she smiled at me.

"Uh..nothing." Did he dump her or not.

She closed the door.

"What are you-"

"Shh!,"she put her finger on her lips and walked over to me, crawling unto the bed infront of me.

"Heather,"I moved back until my back hit the bed frame,"what are you doing?"

She crawled closer. "I see the way you look at me."

"What ..way I look at you?"

"You were jealous of Flynn all along."

I was jealous of you.

"You want me,"she knelt down in front of me.

"What! No I don't. Back off!"

"Flynn's outside. He'll never hear us."

"Uh..,"I pushed her shoulders. "I have a girlfriend."

"So what? I have a boyfriend."

"But..wasn't Flynn going to break-

She suddenly leaned in and kissed me.

I pushed her and quickly climbed off the bed. I ran over to the door. "What the hell!?"

Heather frowned then she started crying.

I was about to open he door but I couldn't help it. "What is it?"

"Flynn's in love with you."

"A few drawings of me and you come to that conclusion-"

"He just said it downstairs to me. He dumped me for you, because he's in love with you."

"He's not in love with me."

She stood up and started walking over to me.

I quickly backed away not realizing that she was heading for the door. "Why'd you kiss me?"

She opened it. "I wanted to get back at Flynn by stealing you. Don't flatter yourself." She walked away.

I stood in the corner of the room confused and creeped out.

Flynn entered the room a few minutes later. "What happened?" He walked over to me and put his hands on my arms.

"I've just been violated by your ex girlfriend."