Chapter 64- Two Faced

I danced within the crowd. May and Eva were dancing beside me. "Harley! Harley!,"May squealed,"Our song!"

"I know,"I giggled. I ran my hands through my hair and and swayed my hips. When I opened my eyes they landed on Flynn.

He was staring at me.

Eva put her hand on my shoulder. "Go dance with him."

"What?,"I looked at her. "With everyone here?"

"I don't care. You wanna dance with him..I want you to dance with him."

I looked at Flynn. He looked away.

"Don't worry, Harley,"May pushed me," We'll come with you so it doesn't look weird."

Like two gay girls and a straight one dancing with one guy wouldn't be weird enough. I just stood there.

She grabbed my hand and started dancing towards Flynn.

When got to him he looked surprised.

Eva pushed me unto him.

"What are you doing?,"he looked down at me.

"She's dancing with you,"Eva smiled dancing with May.

He looked at me.

"It was her idea,"I shook my head. "We don't have to."

"I owe you,"he smiled,"..for kicking my ex's ass."

I smiled.

"What are you two waiting for?,"May looked at us. "Dance already!"

I started dancing again. All nervous and awkward.

Flynn just bobbed his head to the beat of the music and looked around like he had no clue what to do.

I felt May pushing me to closer to him. "May,"whispered,"Stop."

She giggled.

I suddenly bumped into Flynn.

He held my arms and looked down at me.

I smiled at him and he smirked back.

He slowly held my hands and we started dancing.

I couldn't stop smiling.

May grinned and gave me thumbs ups.

Flynn spun me around on one hand and put his hand on my stomach slamming me into him. His other hand ran up my waist.

As I felt his body on mine, my heart started beating faster. I slowly put my hand on the back of his neck.

May and Eva stopped dancing and stared at us. Of course we didn't notice because we were too caught up in the moment. And everyone around us seemed to be caught up in the moment too.

I looked up at him.

He smiled at me, then he looked at Eva. His face went serious. He stopped dancing and let me go. "I can't do this, I'm sorry." He walked away.

I frowned.

May held my hand and put her head on my shoulder. "Don't worry about it. Flynn's just acting stupid."

"What happened between you two?,"Eva looked him as he walked away.

"To tell you the truth I don't know,"I shook my head.

She suddenly started following Flynn.

"Where's she going?,"May looked at her.

* * *