Chapter 52- Sorry

I walked down the hallway still shaking my hand. I hit her hard. I was about the walk outside when Flynn grabbed my arm and spun me around.

"Didn't you hear me call you?,"he looked down at me.

"I didn't." I did, but ignored him. I just needed to get out of the school. I scratched my head,"Is Brandy alright?"

He smirked. "You're seriously asking me that question?...She's out cold...but she'll be fine once she wakes up."

"Okay,"I turned around and pushed the door.

"Wait,"he grabbed my arm. "Where are you going?"

"Home,"I looked at him. "I knocked a girl out. What do think will happen once she wakes up?"

"Harley-"

"I'm not going to fight her, because when I fight, one of us will end up in the hospital. I fight to the end and I'm not going to fight a girl twice my height."

"She's not twice your height,"he chuckled and held my hand. "School's not over yet. Come on."

I frowned.

He put his arm around my shoulder. "If you're with me, nothing will happen to you."

I smiled and nodded at him nervously. I really didn't want to fight Brandy. She couldn't fight. It would be unfair....I mean, I could fight. I watched enough superhero movies and practiced the moves on my cousins to know how to fly and shoot lazers out of my eyes, but all she did was watch Barbie movies and that kind of stuff.

Everyone started pouring out of the court.

May ran over to me. "That was so badass,"she hugged me.

"I don't know if I should be saying thank you or feel ashamed-"

"You should be happy. You finally got revenge on Brandy. She woke up crying."

It didn't feel good. I actually felt terrible.

"Anyway, I'm not the only one calling you badass. Everyone's on your side. You stood up for yourself."

I sighed and walked over to my locker. I opened it and started packing my books in my bag. I just wanted to get home and sleep.

Megan stood beside me. "I'm really sorry you didn't get the spot on our team."

"You're sorry? I don't think so. Anyway, I didn't want the stupid spot on the squad."

"Then why are you mad?"

"You gave it to Brandy. She did nothing but rotate her hips and jump around."

"Well, I've gotta go sit in the nurse's office with her. I think you should wait for the principal to call you,"she walked away.

I picked up my bag and walked over to Flynn. "I'm going to apologize."

"You're what? You've been wanting to knock her out since-"

"I'm already in trouble and I feel horrible about what I did. I'm going to apologize to her. Are you coming?"

He furrowed his brows at me. "Okay..."

I started walking towards the nurse's office. I knocked on the door.

"Uh-,"Gabriel answered,"I've got someone in here."

"It's me...Harley."

He opened the door. "I'm really disappointed-"

"I know..I feel bad for what I did. I'm here to say sorry."

He furrowed his brows then smiled at me and opened the door wider.

I walked inside. "Hey,"I looked at Brandy.

She didn't seem upset to see me. She flashed a weak smile at me. "Hey."

"Where's Megan?"

"I don't know,"she frowned. "I haven't seen her since...you punched me."

"I feel really bad about that. I'm really, really sorry."

"It's okay...I feel like an idiot for saying this but I deserved that. I stole your boyfriend, I stole your spot on the squad. I would've done the same thing to me,"she giggled.

I smiled.

"I should be the one apologizing...I'm really sorry, Harley... Eveyone who knew you said that you were such a nice person. And Danny, ugh! Do you know how hard it was hearing your name during sex?"

Gabriel's eyes shot open. He quickly turned around scratching his head.

"It's like hearing Channing Tatum say he remembered you instead of me."

"You met Channing Tatum?,"I giggled.

"Yeah, once. He's even hotter in person...I was just jealous....I'm sorry."

"I forgive you..because you've forgiven me."

She got up and hugged me.

Gabriel clapped. "Yay! You two have made up."

We giggled and looked at him.

Brandy suddenly looked at me with an angry face. "Megan acts like such a sweet person...She didn't even come see me...or help me when I fell...The other girls...They wanted you, but she chose me because she thought her position as captain was being threatened...She is not your friend...I just thought you should know that."

"Thank you,"I smiled at her, then walked out of the office.

Flynn was waiting for me. "So, what happened?"

"She apologized too...She's actually really nice."

"Wow..I think that punch gave her a wake up call...Was Megan there?"

I rolled my eyes. "No....I think I should've punched her instead."