Chapter 72- Say it For Eva

I tapped my pen on my desk, and bit my nails. Flynn was sitting infront of me, as usual. I tapped his shoulder.

He slowly turned around and looked at me. "Need something?"

"Uhm...I uh.."

He sighed and turned back around.

"Could you please stop ignoring me?"

He turned his head to the side. "Could you please stop talking in class?"

"I'm sorry,"I looked down at my book.

He sighed and looked at me. "No..I'm sorry. We'll talk after class, okay?"

I nodded.

* * *
I stood up and fixed my bag on my shoulder, then I stood beside him.

He looked up at me. "I wasn't ignoring you. You just didn't talk to me..I wasn't going to start a conversation if you didn't want to say the first word."

"So..are we okay?"

"I don't think we'll be okay for a while."

I frowned and nodded. "I'm really sorry."

"Of course you are,"he looked away. "You're always sorry...I'm tired of fighting." He looked around the classroom and stood up. "I love you, Harley. And I don't think I can stop loving you, even if I try. I'm not giving up on you..but I can't face you right now." He walked away.

I stood there for a while then I walked out of the classroom.

May was waiting for me. "Hey-"

I put my hand in her face. "I don't wanna talk right now."

"O..kay."

I quickly walked away.

* * *
I got out of my car and turned towards the house. Eva was sitting on the stairs.

A smile spread across her face when she saw me.

I tried to smile but I couldn't.

She stood up and walked over to me. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine...Actually, I'm not."

"What's wrong?"

"I..." I heard Flynn's car coming up the street. I quickly turned around and watched him pull into his driveway.

He got out of the car and looked over at me.

I flashed a smile at him.

He waved once then walked into his house.

I looked at Eva.

"You two had a fight. Didn't you?"

"It wasn't a fight. We just....I said I loved him when we were...I don't know if I meant it. And it's making him feel bad because he loves me and I don't know what to do-"

"Okay. Calm down,"she giggled. "Just tell you love him."

"What?"

"If you say it, all this would be over. Besides couples say I love you all the time."

"Flynn and I aren't...,"I looked at the floor.

"You're confused about relationship status and your feelings,"she smiled. "Just tell him you love him. Even if you don't know if you do."

I was hesitant at first. She didn't get it. I wasn't confused about my feelings. I just couldn't say it...consciously.

After Eva left, I went over to Flynn's house and rang the bell.

The door opened after a few seconds of waiting.

Flynn looked at me with sad eyes.

I wanted to tell him, but I didn't know how he would react. I started pulling on my sleeves. "Can we talk?"

He opened the door wider and I walked inside.

I watched him close the door and turn around.

"I...I love..."I shut my eyes. "I do love you, Flynn. I just couldn't sat it because I'm an idiot. And I can't have you acting like this. I can't have you ignoring me and treating me like this- because I love you...a lot." I opened my eyes.

He was smiling. "I still love you more,"he chuckled.

I giggled, then smiled.

His smile faded. "Did Eva tell you to say this?"

"What? Flynn, I really do love you."

"I know, but she's...,"he stared at me. "You know what? I can't focus on her right now." He rushed over to me and kissed me. "Say it again for me."

"I love you."