Chapter 88- Worries

Harley P.O.V:

I walked out of the airport behind my parents. The air was fresh and the sun was shinning directly on my face. My aunt's pulled up along with a bunch of others so we ran and put our luggage in the truck. She suddenly got out and hugged my dad. Then each of us. I saw the pain on her face. We got into the car.

I sat staring out the window. I didn't want to hear them talk about my grandfather. I put my head phones on and shut them out, blasting the music in my ears.

We pulled up to a house and got out of the car. I didn't care about the bunch of family members standing in front of the house to greet us. I just looked down at my phone, hoping Flynn might call me.

"Hi,"I heard a voice in front if me and quickly looked up. "Levi?"

"In the flesh,"he smiled.

I quickly hugged him, squeezing him as tight as I could. He was my cousin and I hadn't seen him since his dad had died. I knew grandpa's death would effect him more than me.

His sister Lexi ran over to us and yanked me away from him, squeezing me tighter than I did to him.

She looked at me with tears in her eyes and I looked away trying not break down with her.

Levi also looked away. He walked into the house leaving us both outside.

My aunts and uncles started hugging me one by one and I stood with a t-shirt soaked in other people's tears."

* * *

I sat on the bedroom still staring at my phone waiting for the call that I knew wasn't going to come. Levi layed on the bed across from me avoiding the people outside.

"You've been staring at your phone all day,"he looked at me,"Are you expecting a call or something?"

"I actually am."

"From a boy right?"

"Yeah, he's my boyfriend and-"

"I'm not into the bf, gf talk,"he turned his head to the other side.

Lexi rushed inside and closed the door, giggling as someone constantly banged on it. "These kids are so annoying,"she looked at me. "What's wrong?"

"She wants to talk about her feelings with someone,"Levi mumbled still staring at the wall. "But you know me. I don't do feelings."

Lexi shook her head. The banging stopped and she walked over to me, sitting down on the bed. "So..what do you wanna talk about?"

I opened my mouth to say something, then my phone started ringing. I looked at it then quickly answered it. "Flynn?"

"I'm finally getting to talk to you,"he sounded relieved. "How are you?"

"I could be better. How about you?,"I looked over at Lexi. She was laying across the bed, with a sharpie marker, writing on her arm.

"I'm great. Other than the fact that I had to beg my dad for his phone and-"

"Your dad?,"I gulped.

"Yep. He's here. And we're actually having fun with him right now. We're playing a board game."

He didn't know what his dad did to his mom. If he knew he wouldn't be "having fun" with him.

"Flynn, I gotta tell you something-"

"I was actually in the hospital for two days."

"What? What happened?"

Levi groaned covering his ear with a pillow.

"I got beat up by kids from Eva's school."

"What were you doing there?"

"I had no idea I was there. I was driving and I stopped to get something to eat and the school happened to he a few blocks away."

"Wow, Flynn."

"I didn't even know until Zoe found me out cold and told me."

"Zoe?"

"Yeah. She offered to take me to the hospital but I turned it down. My mom took me there later on that night."

"Why didn't I know about this?"

"I didn't have my phone and my mom kept hers away from me."

"Oh..Did anyone know that you were there?"

"Zoe bought me a teddy bear and my mom said she stopped by."

"Zoe bought you a teddy bear?"

"Yeah. But I left it at the hospital with a sick kid I saw."

I liked Zoe but hearing her name in his mouth was kinda irritating me. "I gotta go, okay? I'll talk to you tomorrow."

"Okay..Well.. By-"

I hung up the phone, and angrily pushed it in my pocket.

Levi sat up and stared at me. "Are you okay? Because that conversation sounded awkward,"he chuckled.

"It's just this girl."

"What about her?,"Levi suddenly showed interest.

"She's just..I don't know...Now that I'm not there she's been there for my boyfriend and it's annoying me."

"She sounds like Mrs. Steal-your-man to me. Girls like her, you gotta cut off quickly."

"That's ridiculous, Levi,"Lexi threw a pillow at him. "With the dirty things you do you shouldn't be giving Harley advice. Harley, I don't think you should worry, okay? Zoe might just be a nice person."

"Or a person that's too nice, if you know what I mean,"Levi winked at me.

Zoe was a nice person. She would do the same thing for me if she saw me unconscious on the street. That's why I shouldn't have been worrying about her. I should've been worry about Flynn.