Chapter 79- Heather's back

Since there are people blowing up the comments about TBBHMITFWABB and Bossing the Boss's Son, I'll try to post at least two chapters on this book a day. Since I want to finish it for you guys.

I actually had some inbox me and ask me to finish the other one, NOT that I was trying to do so. Anyway I'll do as I said up top and..putting emphasis on TRY to post two a day. Since its spring break.

But not today though. I'll just give you one today.

I walked down the school hallway squeezing my bag straps. Everyone was staring. I guess they heard.

I opened my locker and put my books inside of it. May stood beside me.

"Hey,"she smirked.

"Hey,"I closed the locker.

"Damn Harley,"she looked at my clothes,"Back at it again with the black outfit."

I ignored her and started walking away.

"Did you see Flynn this morning?"

"Nope,"I frowned. I really needed to see him.

"What's wrong?"

"Could you tell your church friends to stop staring at me."

"It's Eva. She spreading rumors about you two."

"What rumors?"

"That you two-"

"May, come on,"someone yanked her arm and started pulling her away.

"I'll talk to you later,"May shouted at me.

I walked into my first class and I sat down. Someone touched my shoulder.

"What?,"I looked at the girl.

"Hi,"she smiled,"Uhm, I'm Lola and-"

"I'm straight so if you're trying to get with me-"

"I'm actually not gay. I just want to know if you can sign this for me. It's a sheet asking from us to have a diversity group in school. You're the first openly lesbian person at school...but since you're straight, I guess not."

"Why do I have to be gay to sign your stupid diversity group sheet thing huh?"

She froze.

I grabbed it and signed my name at the top in bold letters then pushed it back at her. I turned back around then jumped when she touched me again.

"Can I give you a little advice? You're the most diverse person at our school. You're black, Indian, white and "gay". I've even heard people saying you're the next prom queen."

"I don't care about being prom queen-"

"Imagine the looks you'll get from everyone when you tell them all the truth. You'll be more of a Joker than a queen. If I were you I'd stick with the act until I can fly away and live somewhere else. Think about."

I turned back around.

Flynn walked into the classroom and a smile burned my cheeks.

"Hi,"I sighed leaning foward on the desk as he sat down. I held his hands.

A few of the kids in the class started staring and I quickly let go of them.

He smiled. "How are you?"

"Better. My grandfather thinks we're dating,"I giggled.

"Aren't we?," Flynn tilted his head and smiled.

I bit my lip and smiled back.

* * *

I walked down the hallway with my eyes straight foward making no eye contact with anyone. I didn't want to have to engage in any conversations.

I got into my car after a long day and drove away from the school.

When I drove up my street I found Heather sitting on the steps over at Flynn's house.

I pulled up into my driveway and quickly got out of the car crossing the street.

She stood up. "I'm not here to see you, or I would've been over at your house."

"Okay?,"I folded my arms,"Do I seem to give a crap? Why are you here?"

"To see Flynn."

"Well he has football practice. Can I take a message?"

She snorted then looked down at me. "Just tell him I stopped by to warn him about Eva." She walked past me.

"Wait, what about her?,"I followed her.

"You don't need to know."

"She's my girlfrie-"

"FAKE girlfriend,"she stood and looked at me. "Think I don't know you two were just doing a little act. You three. She told me everything."

"So what do you need to warn Flynn about?"

"That's none of your business,"she turned around.

I grabbed her arm. "Flynn and Eva are my business."

She sighed. "Eva's been saying things about the both of you...Things that even made me, knowing the truth, feel sorry for you."

"What is she saying?"

"It's a long story on why. That's why I need Flynn here."

"Well," I walked over to the steps and sat down,"we'll both wait."