Chapter 86- Explaining pt 1

Harley P.O.V:

I put my last folded shirt in my suitcase. A tear ran down my cheek. I wasn't even there to see him go. I mean, maybe that was a good thing.
My poor grandmother slept with him and didn't even know.

I zipped the suitcase shut and pulled it by the handle walking out of my room.

I stared at Flynn's house as my parents put the suitcases in the car. I knew he wasn't there. I could feel it.

"Harley,"my dad called me.

I slowly turned towards him then walked over to the car, getting in. I said a prayer for him in my head as we drove off.

* * *

Flynn P.O.V:

We got out of the car. Harley's parent's car wasn't there. I knew she had left for the funeral.

As we walked into the house, I heard my brother's laughing in the kitchen. I had never heard Frederick that happy before.

My stomach dropped as familiar face peered out from the kitchen. He looked just like me.

"Hey Flynnie,"my smile rose on his face. I was his copy. The copy of the devil himself.

I immediately started crying.

The tall, freckled, auburn haired man walked over to me.

"Don't..,"I pointed at him poking his hard chest, unable to finish my sentence.

He hugged me. "How are you-"

I pushed him away. "Why are you here?"

"Your mother-"

"I had to get accused,"I pointed at the floor with a shaking finger,"of hurting someone for you to come see me? Like you can freaking do something about it."

"Flynn, your mother kept me from visiting you all these years. I always wanted to be there for you but I couldn't because she kept me from seeing you."

"So, you just gave up and moved away? You should go back,"I walked past him.

"Flynn!"

"F**k off!,"I looked at him. "I hate you!...I don't want to see you here...ever again."

I marched up the stairs then to my room, slamming the door behind myself. I started smashing everything in my room. I kicked down the lamp on my dressing table and swept my art supplies off of my table with my hands. Paint mixed on the floor and carpet.

I kicked a hole in the wall, then climbed unto my bed, about to rip the framed collage off the wall. Then I froze, staring at the sketches of Harley. My breathing slowed down and I put my forehead against it weeping my eyes out. "Why does everything have to be like this?"

"Life is a never ending cycle of uncertainty."

I jumped at the sound of my dad's voice. He was standing in the doorway.

"I thought I told you to leave,"I looked at him.

"It's not that easy, son. Your mom bought me the ticket."

I jumped down from the bed. "Frederick sees you as some kind of hero...I saw you as the guy that left me because he didn't love me and now..,"I stepped towards him,"I see you as the guy who hurt my mom."

"People change, Flynn-"

"No!,"I shouted then squinted stepping foward," They just wear a mask to hide what you really are."

He frowned and looked down.

"You hurt my mother-"

"You don't know the full story."

"Then why don't you tell it to me then? I've got time. I can't go to school. I can't even step outside."

"I'm really sorry to hear that."

"...So aren't you gonna tell me?,"I shrugged folding my arms.

"I think both me and your mother should explain the situation to you...together...I'll go get her-"

"No, let me,"I pushed past him and rushed down the stairs.