Chapter 91- So it begins

I walked down the hall and took a deep breath.

"Hey Harley, I'm sorry about your grandfather,"a girl walked past me.

"Thank..you?" Am I supposed to say thank you for that?

I noticed Flynn standing by his locker. He smiled at me. "Hey-"

I quickly pushed him. "What is wrong with you?"

"What are you-"

"I go to my grandpa's funeral and come back to hear this crap about you? Are you freaking kidding me? I thought you were my best friend."

"Harley, how many times do I have to tell you, I didn't do what they said I did...What Eva said I did. I would never hurt anyone."

I didn't know what to do next. "Uh-,"people were staring,"I wanna hear it from Eva before I believe you." I walked off on him.

"Harley!,"he followed me. "You know she's lying."

I pushed an empty classroom door open and walked inside.

He slipped through and shut it. A smiled broke out on his face. "That was awesome,"he kissed me.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa,"I blocked his face from mine. "No public displaying of affection, remember?"

He smiled. "Okay, but you can't keep me waiting. Ready?"

"Yeah." I pulled the door open and walked out.

Flynn did the same. "Harley-"

"I don't wanna hear it."

Zoe was walking up the hallway. I wasn't sure I wanted to face her. She suddenly waved and grinned at me. "Hi,"she ran over to me giving me a squeeze.

"What are you...what are you doing here?"

"We're all here for the presentation."

"We're?"

"May didn't tell you? Our school and this school have to use your auditorium while the Mayor gives his speech. Since he's so busy they decided that both schools should make it easier for him by joining up."

"Is Eva..here?"

Zoe's smile subsided. "Uhm."

"You should warn Flynn that your school's here. He needs to go back home."

"Sure-"

"Wait, on second thought, maybe you should tell May and let her tell him."

"..Wouldn't that take longer?"

"Just do it."I turned to see Eva walking down the hallway. I cleared my throat and nervously headed towards her. "Eva,"I held her hand pulling her out of the staring crowd. I put my hands on her cheeks. "Are you okay? Why didn't you tell me?"

She furrowed her brows at me. "Because I knew you wouldn't believe me."

"Well, I do,"I lied. "I have many reasons to."

"Like?"

"....I'll explain later,"I held her hand.

She bowed her head and I could see the evil smirk on her cheek.

We both walked into the auditorium and found a seat together.

A girl turned back at us and looked at Eva. "Aren't you supposed to be with your school-"

"Shut up and mind your business,"I shouted at her.

Eva smiled at me laying on my shoulder.

I tried not to barf or strangle her.

* * *

Flynn P.O.V:

I took my book out of my locker. The school was in uproar and I had no clue what was going on. I started walking towards the auditorium then Zoe stopped me. She quickly pushed me into a classroom and closed the door.

"What are you doing?" I shouted at her walking over to the door.

"I was trying to look for May,"she bent over, catching her breath,"but you don't have much time-"

"I'm not into you,"I blurted out.

She looked more confused than disappointed. "What?,"she raised a brow.

"And if you're into me-"

"Flynn, what are you talking about?" she furrowed her brows and smiled. "A random act of kindness and you take it the wrong way?...Oh, Harley thinks we're-"

I shook my head.

".. or I'm..Flynn, I like you but not like that, okay? Because someone's nice to you doesn't mean they're crushing on you. I actually be mean to most of the people I like. Anyway off topic, as soon as that hallway clears up, you need to leave. My school is here."

"So, you're not into me?"

"No, Flynn...Why are you asking me that when I just said I'm not?"

"I don't know...You're just the first girl that's actually openly not into me."

"Oh wow. Well, I'm flattered." She looked out the door window. "Oh, crap, there's Henry...I gotta go. Get home safely." She opened the door and slipped out quickly closing it back. She grabbed the guy's wrist and hit him at the back of his head, then pointed at him. She seemed to be arguing with him.

He wore blue jeans, a saggy t-shirt and square frame glasses. No wonder she wasn't into me. She was just really nice...and that was really cool.

Just to let you know, Flynn and Zoe become best friends in the future (with Harley's consent).