Chapter 56- Focus on now

WARNING: STRONG MATERIAL..(Kinda)...IT'S VERY AWKWARD. Chapters 56 and 57

"Shhh!,"I put my finger on Flynn's lips as we sneaked into the house. "You'll wake up my mom."

"She's a sound sleeper,"he shrugged. "She won't hear us."

"How do you know she's a sound sleeper?"

"You told me that your self."

I giggled and tip toed up the stairs. I opened my bedroom door and sat on my bed.

Flynn closed the door and walked over to me.

We laid back on the bed laughing.

"Tonight was so much fun,"I smiled at him.

"Yeah,"he put his hand on my stomach and kissed my shoulder. "Thanks to you."

I blushed. "What are you gonna do about Heather?,"I looked at him.

"I'll think about that tomorrow. Let's just focus on now." He leaned in and kissed me.

I put my hand on his neck and started kissing him back. I rolled over on top of him.

His hands lid up my back and I felt my zipper slide down. He slowly pulled my dress off my shoulders and down to my hips.

I looked at him.

"Are you okay with this?"

I nodded not doing what I was thinking. I wasn't okay with any of it. But he was.

Flynn P. O. V:

She nodded. My brain was hoping she would say she wasn't but my heart was feeling the opposite. I slowly held her by her back and laid her on the bed. She had a faint smile on her face. I slowly pulled her dress off and threw it on the ground.

I leaned over her and started kissing her again. As she wrapped her arms around me and I felt goosebumps on my skin. I kissed her cheek, then her neck. I could feel her heart beating.

I slowly kissed her chest, then her stomach.

"Flynn?,"her voice trembled.

I looked at her. "Are you..okay?- I understand if you're having second thoughts-"

"I'm..not having second thoughts."

Harley P. O. V:

I lied. That's exactly what I was going to tell him. I wasn't ready.

"Then...what's wrong?"

"I..uh..I like your suit."

"Seriously?,"he chuckled.

"Yeah,"I sat up on the bed, hoping it was over.

He suddenly took of his tie. I watched him take off his jacket and unbutton his shirt.

I stared at him abs. "You know..I've never seen you work out."

He chuckled leaning over me again. I laid back on bed again and he kissed me.

I found my hands in buckling his belt.

He quickly pulled down his pants, then he froze. "What are we doing?"

I ran my hands up my face and on my head and sighed. "I don't know."

"Are you really sure you want to do this?"

"I want to but..."

He leaned in and started kissing me again. He pulled down my underwear. We were actually doing it.

It cuts here. Sorry. ;)