Chapter 105- The Diary

I wanna thank you guys for all your awesome birthday wishes. Anyway, enjoy ^.^

I walked down the hallway with a calculator in one hand and a book in the other. "How could I not know this?,"I whispered to myself recalculating the answer.

"Boo!,"someone touched my shoulders.

I jumped, dropping my stuff on the floor. "What the heck, Albert!"

"I've been trying to get you like..forever. Why aren't you answering your phone? Or Skype?"

"Because, obviously I don't have time." I started walking away.

"But there's something I need to show you-"

"I can't right now, Al. I've gotta find the exam room..and Flynn."

"Meet me after school. You hear me?"

"Yeah, whatever."

* * *

I found Flynn sitting by the exam room with his face in his books.

"Hey....Hello?,"I wave my hand at him.

He was asleep.

I kicked his leg and he jumped up.

"Oh, hey,"he wiped the drool of his lip with his shirt sleeve.

"Are you ready?"

"Stayed up all night....And I still don't feel like I am."

"Don't worry. It'll be easy."

* * *

Flynn P.O.V:

Don't worry she said. It'll be easy she said. I stared at questions I had never seen in my life. Fractions that didn't even look like fractions. Letters that didn't even look like letters.

I looked at Harley.

Her hand was moving at the speed of lighting on her paper. I could've sworn it would've caught on fire.

I stared at the question. A, B, C, D or E? I took a deep breath, looked at the sky.

"God, I know I don't talk to you much, but please..this one time...help a brother out-"

"Who are you talking to?,"the invigilator stood infront of me.

"God."

"Do you expect me to believe that?"

"No, I don't. Because it doesn't sound right, but it's the truth."

He squinted at me then he turned around to the next student. His hand was behind his back and he was holding a fully answered test paper.

"Thank you, God,"I looked at the ceiling then I began to copy the answers.

* * *

Harley P.O.V:

I looked at Flynn. He was sleeping. I sighed. He had totally flunked the test. I, on the other hand, had no trouble at all. I knew almost every question. Things were going great for me.

The bell rang and everyone walked out of the classroom. I rushed over to Flynn. "How'd you do?"

He smiled. "Great, I hope. You?"

"Same,"I smiled back.

"It's actually a funny story-"

"Flynn Skylar,"a girl walked up to us with a tape recorder in her hand.

Flynn groaned.

"I'm Hanna, and I work with the school news paper. I just wanna ask you a few questions."

"Since when do we have a school news paper?,"I folded my arms.

"We've always had one. People just never noticed until now. So, Flynn, can I ask you some questions?"

"I don't-,"he started but she cut him off.

"Great. About Eva's death. Is it true that you manipulated her into thinking you cared?"

"Why would you ask me that?"

"I myself do not believe that that makes sense but I may be wrong. If you answer this question we'll all know-"

"No..Hanna. I did not manipulate Eva. Can we go please?,"he turned around and looked at me.

"Sure,"I held his hand.

"Wait-,"Hanna quickly ran infront of us. "What about you two? Are you dating?"

Flynn blurted out no and I blurted out yes. We looked at each other.

"No,"I let go of Flynn's hand. "We're...not dating."

"Okay. That'll be all,"Hanna walked away.

"What was that?,"I looked at Flynn.

"The school newspaper, I guess,"he held his bag strap and pushed his hand into his pocket.

"No. You said we weren't dating. Why?"

"Because I'm in drama, and I don't want you in it. Everyone's on your side. Us being together will just mess that up."

"Well, I don't care about that. We're almost done with school Flynn. All of this will be over soon."

"I don't think witnessing your girlfriend's fake girlfriend's suicide will ever go away."

I sighed. "We need to go see, Albert. He's by the baseball field. Come on."

Flynn held my hand.

We walked out the back door and unto the baseball field.

Albert was sitting on the bleachers with his laptop.

"Hey Al,"I smiled at him sitting beside him.

"How was your test?,"he asked speed typing on the keyboard.

"Good...What did you need to show us?"

"Us?,"he looked at me, then at Flynn. "Oh, I see you bought the tramp here with you-"

"Hey, watch it,"Flynn shouted at him.

"Dude, I was making a reference to the Disney movie. Lady and the tramp?"

"Doesn't matter."

"Okay, man. Sorry about that..." He clicked a file and I opened. "Whoops,"he put his hand over my eyes. "Wrong file."

I hit his hand.

"That's really gross, man, "Flynn said looking away.

Albert chuckled, then he uncovered my eyes. "There."

The video with Lola and her brother started playing.

"Didn't we see this already?,"I squinted at the screen.

"Just wait for it...Wait for it...Bam!,"he shouted, jumping me.

"What the hell,"I punched his shoulder. "I don't see anything, you asshole."

"Oh,"he turned up the volume.

Lola held a pink book up in her hand. "I found it in Eva's room. It has alot of information about Harley and Flynn and everything. I've only read to October so far. In my next video, I'll break down what I read for you."

Albert paused the video. "Lola got Eva's diary out of her house. How? I have no freakin' idea but she obviously trespassed. No one's allowed in Eva's house except her step-father. I should know, because I live a block away from her.

"Wait,"Flynn put his hand on the laptop and took it from Albert.

"Hey."

Flynn reversed the video to where Lola held up the diary. "The book was supposed to be given to you. See?,"he pointed at the black marker letters in bold. "Give this to Harley. That's your property."

"I actually don't want a dead girl's book but it might end up being important so...we should get it back."

"We should go check Eva's room for anything we can use."

Albert grinned. "Does anyone wanna give a guy a ride home?"