Chapter 37- I like you

Short Chapter..But don't worry. It's enough. ;)

I got out of the shower. "What time is it now?,"I shouted.

"Nine fifteen,"Flynn shouted back.

"I'm gonna be in so much trouble when I get home,"I pulled my pants up. "What am I going to tell them?"

"That you got drunk, almost ran a guy over and then blacked out."

I shook my head walking out of the bathroom. "I don't wanna lie to them."

"Aww, you're such an angel. Too bad I lied to them for you."

"What are you talking about?,"I folded my dirty clothes.

"We were studying together..Actually we are studying together..like right now."

"Why did you..How did you-"

"Your mom came over while you were in the bathroom...Franky opened the door...and told your mom that we were studying. So technically I didn't lie to your mom...Franky did. He just doesn't know it."

"You're an idiot, you know that?,"I smiled at him, sitting on the bed.

"I know,"he chuckled,"You've told me that multiple times."

I giggled. "So...,"I held his hand,"should I go home..or..do you want me to stay?"

He entangled his fingers between mine. "Stay,"he smiled.

I smirked, laying back on his bed.

He laid beside me and looked at me. He slowly leaned in and kissed my forehead, then he wrapped his arms around me.

I blushed, curling up underneath him. "Do you...wanna listen to music or..something?"

"Are things too awkward for you?,"he shook when he laughed.

I smiled. "No..It's just that...music would make this moment more perfect,"I looked up at him.

He smiled down at me. "Okay." He pulled out his phone.

I watched him scroll through his playlist. The sound of a ukulele began to play.

"The perfect song,"he put the phone down then hugged me again.

I sighed. "It is perfect...surprisingly."

"What? Did you think I would play a Kanye West song?,"he laughed again.

It made me smile. "No..But you do have good taste."

We laid there for a while just listening to the music play over and over again.

Then those terrifying word slipped from Flynn lips. "I...I lo...like you, Harley."

I looked at him.

He was looking down at me.

"It's late,"I slipped out from under him. "I've gotta go." I quickly climbed off of the bed and walked over to the door.

"Harley,"he sat up on the bed.

I looked at him.

"At least say something to me."

"I...can't..I just..don't know what to say." I frowned at him, then rushed down the stairs. I really didn't know what to say. Flynn was a liar. And really good one too. If I told him that the feeling was mutual he might use me. I couldn't afford to have my heart broken like that. Besides, I already couldn't have him.