[PATRICK] He Takes You To The People's Choice Awards

"I've never been to an award show before," You comment as you hold a long black halter dress in front of you. You're standing in front of the mirror in the bathroom of the hotel room, trying to decide what you're going to wear to the People's Choice Awards for 2015. Fall Out Boy is performing, however they aren't up for any nominations, and since you're married to the lead singer, you've been invited to come. "Do you think this will be okay?" You turn around to face Patrick who's standing by the door of the hotel room, arms crossed over his chest as he waits for you to leave.

"I think it looks great, (Y/N)," He says, though it comes out like he doesn't care and makes you not believe him.

You pout your lips out and spin around, looking at yourself in the mirror once again, "Really?"

"Yes!" He exclaims, laughing, "Come on, (Y/N), you're going to make us late."

You heave a sigh. You don't have many dresses, and the one you're holding up, the black one, is the nicer of the two dresses you packed.

It'll have to do.

You take the dress off of the hanger and slip into it, calling Patrick over to zip you up while you hold your hair.

"You sure this is okay for the People's Choice Awards?" You ask him as you let your hair down, uncertainty tainting your tone.

"Yes, you'll be the most gorgeous one there," He leans in and gives you a quick kiss on the lips, "Now come on, we're going to be late."

*****

You're sitting with Patrick and the guys during one of the breaks. The four of them are engaged in a conversation about god-knows-what while you just sit there, noticing all of the famous people there. Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting, Melissa McCarthey, Chris Evans, Ian Somerhalder, Taylor Swift, Sam Smith, and many many others.

You feel incredibly out of place there. Despite how long you've been with Patrick, how much you've dipped into the world of famous people, it's still weird to you. Someone like you doesn't get to be this close to celebrities like this.

"Oh, come on, guys. We need to get ready to go on," Pete remarks, standing up. The three other band members rise to their feet as well. It's only when Patrick kisses you on the lips and asks you to wish him luck that you snap out of the daze you'd fallen into.

"Oh, yeah!" You stand up and give him a kiss on the lips, pulling away and saying, "Good luck."

"Thanks. Meet us backstage when we're done, okay?"

"Okay," You smile.

He grins and leans in for one more kiss before following his friends away. You sit back in your chair and cross your legs, going back to your star gazing.

That's when you hear, "(Y/N)?" You turn your head in the direction of the voice and see Taylor Swift standing in the aisle, towering over you with her five foot ten inch height (not to mention that you're sitting down).

"Yes?" You manage to say with your mind spinning. Did Taylor Swift seriously just address me personally? You think to yourself as she walks over to you.

"Remember me?" She asks, sitting in the seat Patrick was previously sitting in, "We met at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show two years ago? You were Patrick's girlfriend. We met backstage." She jogs your memory. But she doesn't need to - how can you forget meeting Taylor Swift? Exactly - you can't.

"Right!" You exclaim, still in shock that Taylor Swift was talking to you.

"I'm so excited for their performance," She comments, smiling widely, "I absolutely love their new song."

"Me too," You reply, smiling back and trying your best not to mess things up.

The two of you sit there for a little more before Taylor says she should get back to her seat. "It was so nice seeing you again!" She exclaims, standing up, "Maybe we can get together sometime." Before you can respond, she gasps and pulls her cell phone out, "Here. Give me your number and I'll give you mine."

"O-Okay," You stutter, pulling your phone out and exchanging yours with hers. The two of you put each other's numbers into each other's contacts before returning the phones to their correct owner.

"Awesome!" She exclaims, "I'll call you soon, (Y/N)!"

"A-Alright," You stammer, smiling up at her. She waves goodbye to you and leaves. You look down at your phone and at her contact. Taylor Swift seriously just put her number into my phone.

*****

It's after the People's Choice Awards and you and Patrick are in your car, following behind Pete as you drive back to the hotel you're staying at.

"You won't believe what happened after you left to go perform," You blurt out as you pull your hair back into a pony tail.

"What?" He inquires.

"Taylor Swift came to talk to me and actually gave me her number," You look over at him for his reaction.

"She did?" He glances over at you briefly before returning his attention to the road.

"Yeah. She said she wanted to get together sometime."

"That's great!"

"No, that's weird."

He laughs, "Why is it weird?"

"I don't know. It's just..." You sigh and rest your head in your hand, your elbow resting on the car door, "...I have Taylor Swift's number. And she wants to hang out with me."

"Well you are married to the lead singer of Fall Out Boy," He turns his head and smirks at you, "It's not like you're just another pretty face on the street. People know who you are. Or they at least know your name."

You chuckle nervously, thinking that you're as well-known as he says you are, "Even so...I just...I never thought I'd have a famous person's number in my phone."

He scoffs, "Excuse me? You have mine. And Pete'ss. And Andy's. And Joe's. And then you have pretty much all of Panic!'s numbers..."

You look over at him and give him that Really? look.

He laughs and reaches over the center console, placing his hand on your thigh. "I'm kidding, (Y/N). But you've got to get over the fact that you're not just an average Joe anymore. You're my wife. And that means that you're going to get to do things ordinary people don't normally get to do." You look over at him skeptically. "Trust me, it's a lot of fun once you get over that initial shock of it all."

"I don't think I'll ever get over it," You mutter, cracking a smile.

"You will. It just might take some time. Hell, I still even feel that way sometimes," He chuckles. You laugh along as the two of you pull into the parking lot for the hotel and get out of the car.

You make your way up to the hotel room. The guys stay outside a little longer, talking about what they want to do tomorrow before you all go back home. As for you, you go inside the room and begin to get ready for bed, slipping out of the dress and getting into your pajamas. As you're brushing your teeth, you see your phone light up on the nightstand where you left it. You walk out and pick your phone up, seeing that you have a message from Taylor.

Today 12:45a.m. Taylor: Hey (Y/N)! Are you doing anything tomorrow? I'm staying in Los Angeles a few more days and I'm wondering if you want to hang out?

You smile widely in an attempt to contain your excitement and text her back.