[PATRICK] Homewrecker With A Heart Gold - Part One

"Patrick," You moan as he trails kisses down your neck, chest, and stomach. Your body squirms in his hands that are placed on your hips, holding you down. "Patrick, please. I need to tell you something. It's kind of important."

He freezes just before disappearing underneath the covers, tilting his head up and meeting your gaze, asking worriedly, "You're not pregnant, are you?"

You giggle and sit up out of his grasps, leaning against the headboard, "No, I'm not pregnant, Patrick." You pull up the covers over your chest, "But what if I was?"

"Then we'd be fucked," He retorts, crawling up beside you and leaning on his side, using his elbow for support. Your eyes narrow and he chuckles, "I'm kidding, I'd be happy for us, (Y/N). Incredibly scared, nonetheless, but happy."

"Really?"

"Really," He smiles. You blush and turn your head away from him.

"So," Patrick places his hand on your thigh and squeezes it gently, "If you're not pregnant, then what it is? What important thing do you have to tell me?"

You hang your head and twiddle your thumbs in your lap, "Well, um, my husband's coming back home in the next few days and..."

The singer's eyebrows furrow together as he rolls up, facing away from you, "Wait, I thought you said he was on tour."

"He is! But...his birthday and Chase's are coming up and he really wants to see him. I have to let him come home, it's the least I can do to make him think that everything's okay."

Patrick tilts his head down, "So you haven't told him about us, then."

"Of course I haven't told him," You murmur, tucking your knees into your chest and wrapping your arms around your legs.

"Why?" He snaps, barely glancing over his shoulder at you.

"Why?" You repeat, "Because!" A brief moment of silence blankets over the room as Patrick anticipates a better response, as if you actually thought "because" was going to suffice. You get the hint and continue, "Because...Because I don't want to lose him...for Chase's sake."

"Are you sure? Because last time I checked, you were completely done with him. You wanted nothing to do with him and you were ready to take Chase and leave."

You heave a sigh, "I don't know...it's just that...there are some days where I feel like it could really work. Like he and I are finally gonna get it right. Then there are days like today. When he makes me want to tear my fucking hair out."

He shakes his head and swings his legs over the side of the bed, "You need to make up your mind, (Y/N)."

"I have," You mutter, sneaking up behind him and snaking your arms around his front, keeping him there, "Patrick, you're the one I love, okay? You're everything he's not. You love me for me and not someone I was in high school. Your band isn't more important than me, or Chase. And most importantly," You slide your hands down his chest and towards his legs, "You really know how to-"

"Mommy?"

Your heads snap in the direction of the closed bedroom door.

"Mommy? I had a bad nightmare and I can't fall back asleep," Your son's voice emanates from the hallway, followed by a sniffle, "Can you come and sleep with me? Please?"

You groan and call back to him, "I'll be there in a minute, Chase. Go back to your room and wait for me."

"Alright..." He mumbles, trudging back to his bedroom down the hallway.

You rest your head on Patrick's back and exhale softly, "I'm sorry, Patrick, but I've got to-"

"Yeah, I know," He looks back at you, the corner of his lip curled up, "Go play Mommy."

You grin and punch him in the shoulder playfully, getting out of bed on the other side and pulling out some pajamas from the dresser, quickly slipping them over your lingerie and leaving the room.

Patrick sighs and lies back down, folding his hands on his bare stomach and staring up at the ceiling.

It's been like this for almost two years now, with you and Patrick meeting up whenever your husband isn't home, which is most of the time seeing as his band is still going strong, whereas Patrick's had taken a little hiatus.

He doesn't know if your husband knows or not. You haven't told him, but that doesn't mean he doesn't know. He saw the way you and Patrick connected while the two bands were touring together. And Patrick saw the jealousy that glowed in his eyes when you were together. But he never said anything.

You don't love him anymore, and he doesn't love her either (at least that's what you told Patrick).

It's just a matter of time until you ended it.

But you can't bring yourself to do it.

You just can't.

Author's Note: So this is just another one of my stories that never went anywhere...but hey, if you guys like it enough, maybe I'll get the inspiration to turn it into it's own book. Who knows? Anyways, thanks for reading and I hope it wasn't too bad! -Rachael