[PATRICK] You Like Me Better As A Sister Than A Rabbit...Right?

Author's Note: All I've got to say for this one is that I blatantly stole a few pieces from the script, so credit goes to Chris Sanders and Dean DeBlois, the writers of "Lilo & Stitch", for those parts. Enjoy! -Rachael

(H/N/F/Y) = His Nickname For You

You and Patrick are brother and sister, him being the older of you two. Your parents both died in a plane crash when you were twelve and Patrick was eighteen.  He's been raising you ever since.

Five years have passed.

You're seventeen now and  you're packing your bags to leave. It's not that you hate Patrick or  that living him was a pain, but things just haven't been the same since  your parents died and you've wanted to leave this town you lived in for a long time, get away from it all.

You just needed the opportunity. And that opportunity was a guy named Alex, Alex Gaskarth, your nineteen year old boyfriend that Patrick doesn't entirely approve of.

"(Y/N)! Where are you?" You hear Patrick shout from downstairs.

You panic and shove the bag underneath your bed before sitting down on the edge, crossing your  legs and smiling as you wait for him to walk in.

The door flies opens and he's furious. "(Y/N), why did I get a call today from the principal that you haven't been in school the past three days?"

Your smile fades.

"Well?" He asks.

"I didn't want to go," You mumble in response, averting your gaze to your feet.

"Well it's not a matter of you wanting  to go, (H/N/F/Y). You have one responsibility and that's to go to  school. I mean, where have you been going after I drop you off?"

Your cheeks grow a bright red color.

"(Y/N)! Answer me!"

"Alex picks me up and I go wherever he takes me," You whisper.

"(Y/N)!" He screams, pulling at his hair, "Oh my god. Just because you're dating the damn guy  doesn't mean you have to fucking spend every waking minute with him!"

"Well at least he spends time with me, unlike somebody I know!" You snap at him.

"Hey! I'm doing my best! I'm sorry if I have three jobs that take up my entire day! But I only have those jobs so that you and I can-" He cuts himself short when he notices the bag underneath your bed. "W-What's that?" He inquires suspiciously.

"What's what?" You respond, trying to act as if you don't know what he's talking about.

"That," He points to the bag. "Under your bed."

"I-I don't know what you're talking about," You stutter, laughing nervously.

He dives in and yanks the bag from under your bed.

"Hey!" You exclaim.

He turns away from you and starts looking through the bag, seeing you've packed nearly all your  belongings. Tears brim his eyes as you try to retrieve your bag from him, but he just pivots side to side so that he's always facing away from you.

"Patrick! Please!"

"No!" He screams, running out of your room. You heave a sigh and run after him, the two engaging in a wild goose chase around the not small, but not big, house. You finally catch up to him and tackle him to the ground.

"Give me the bag back, Patrick!" You yell, slightly out of breath.

"No!" He huffs, also out of breath, hugging the bag tightly.