[PATRICK] Your Five Boys

You're in the kitchen, preparing lunch, when Patrick comes up behind you and starts planting kisses on your neck. You blush and continue making the simple but still delicious peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.

Today you're planning on going to the park to have a nice little picnic while Patrick's home.

He returned from touring about a month ago but the band was already starting to work on new songs - and that meant countless days where the four of them would be stuck at the studio. So you wanted to spend a little time with him before he had to go.

"Where's Ethan?" You inquire, spreading peanut butter across one of the two pieces of bread. The other has grape jelly on it.

"Outside," He mumbles against your skin, continuing to kiss you.

"Alone?" You become worried, glancing back at your husband.

"No. He's with Pete, Andy, and Joe," He reassures you, the corner of his lips curling upward.

"Oh, oka-" You pause, "Wait, why is he with Pete, Andy, and Joe?"

"Because I invited them over." You sigh. "What, is that not okay?"

"No, it's fine, it's  just..." You put the two pieces of bread together to complete the sandwich you're supposedly a god at making (according to each member of the band), "...We were supposed to go out for a nice picnic at the park today, Patrick."

"I know, it totally slipped my mind when I called them. But...can they please stay? Or at least come with us?" He begs you childishly, pouting his lips and giving  you puppy dog eyes, "We can go to the park just the three of us another day, I promise."

"You know what?"

"What?" He questions, a worried expression on his face.

"I have an idea," A smirk crawls onto your face, "I want you to go downstairs and get that tablecloth your mom gave us. You can set up the table outside. And what  I'll do is I'll make some more sandwiches and we can have our own little picnic at home, with your friends."

He smiles widely, "Really?"

"Yeah, I don't see why not. I like them. Plus, if we do this at home, I won't have to worry about you losing Ethan again."

He scoffs and puts his hands on his hips, "It was one time, (Y/N)! I turned my head and when I  looked back he was gone! It wasn't my fault!"

You chuckle, "Just go set up the table, Patrick."

"Fine," He gives you a quick kiss on the lips before going down into the basement to retrieve the tablecloth.

You return to your sandwich making and make enough sandwiches for all six of you.

As you walk over to the sink to clean the knives you'd been using, you can't help notice, out the window above the sink, Pete being attacked by Ethan, Joe, and Andy.  The three of them are hitting the bassist with pool noodles. You drop the knife and rush outside.

"Ethan! What are you doing!" You scream. The fighting stops.

"Evil Prince Pete said he was going to kidnap Princess (Y/N) and take her away!" You son explains, "I was just protecting you, Mommy," He murmurs, his cheeks blushing a deep red color.

"Yeah. He couldn't let Evil Prince Pete take you away," Joe backs up your son, "He just couldn't."

"So we helped him out," Andy adds.

"You're supposed to be my  friends, guys!" Pete cries, running over to you and grabbing your upper  arms tightly, "Princess (Y/N), please make it stop. If you make it  stop, I promise I won't kidnap you."

"Good!" You hear from behind you. You look back to see Patrick coming out of the house, the  tablecloth tied around his neck like a cape. "Besides, Princess (Y/N) doesn't like evil princes. She likes nice superheroes."

"No Daddy! There's no superheroes in this game!" Your son whines.

"Who says?" Patrick inquires, walking up beside you and wrapping his arm around your shoulders, kissing you on the cheek.

"Me!" Your son exclaims. "I say! No superheroes!"

"Well isn't that just too bad. Because I'm the super-est of superheroes and Princess (Y/N) loves it," Your husband retorts. You giggle.

Your son's eyebrows furrow together and he crosses his arms. "Knight Andy and Knight Joe, don't attack Evil Prince Pete. Instead, I want you to attack the superhero!" Your son points his flimsy pool noodle at Patrick and Andy and Joe follow his commands, charging for Patrick. Pete pulls you out of  the way and Patrick bolts in the opposite direction the drummer and  guitarist were coming in. The four of them start running around the backyard, your husband being chased by his son and best friends.

"Evil Prince Pete?  Princess (Y/N)? Knight Andy and Knight Joe?" You ask, looking at Pete who's laughing his ass off as he watches his friends run around.

"Yeah," He calms himself down and meets your gaze, "Ethan was complaining he was bored so, you  know, I kind of just came up with something to keep him occupied. I didn't think I'd be abused like I was though..." He frowns and looks down at his arms that were covered in red marks from the pool noodles, "I guess all isn't fair in love and war, after all..."

You roll your eyes.