NEW BOOK(S) & NEW SCHEDULE - A.K.A YOUR GUYS' WORST NIGHTMARE

Hey guys! You're probably sick of all these stupid little updates-that-aren't-really-an-update by now, but I just wanted to let you guys know that I have a new schedule for the summer, as well as a couple of new books!

You already know about "There's No Coldness In California", but I just published a new book today called "A Vampire's Time Is Now". It's the third book in the Paranormal series I have, written by me and my best friend minnie2898. However, I feel like even if you haven't read the series, you can still read this book (if you want to). It's got everybody - it's got Fall Out Boy, Brendon Urie, My Chemical Romance, Twenty One Pilots, Halsey, and a few others. It's full of drama, action, and I honestly think it's the best book in the series. It would mean the world to me if you would check it out. My friend and I have put so much work into these books; honestly, I can't even tell you how many nights we stayed up well into the morning working on it. So if you want to, please give this book a chance. I hope you'll like it as much as I liked writing it.

Speaking of the new books, I've got a new schedule to go along with it. Effective as of today, June 27, 2016, my update schedule is as follows:

MON => ~BOOK 3~ Paranormal: A Vampire's Time Is Now (Multi-Bandom FanFic)
TUE => Premonition (FOB FanFic ft. Brendon Urie)
WED => Playing Strangers (Brendon Urie/P!ATD FanFic ft. Pete Wentz)
THU => ~BOOK 3~ Paranormal: A Vampire's Time Is Now (Multi-Bandon FanFic)
FRI => Homewrecker With A Heart Of Gold (Patrick Stump FanFic ft. Zack Merrick)
SAT => There's No Coldness In California (Patrick Stump/FOB Imagine Short Story)
SUN => [no updates]

This book will updated spontaneously, and I've got another book I've been working on too that I'll hopefully put out soon, so be on the lookout for that (or just wait for another one of my annoying self-advertisements).

Anyways, thank you guys so much for being the readers an author can ask for and also, thank you for putting up with me for so long. I don't know how you guys did it, but you did, and I couldn't be more grateful =) I love you all so much!

-Rachael