NEW BOOK

Hey guys!

So I know I haven't been the most active account on here lately, only occasionally posting imagines and keeping up with a series not many people read because I have so many chapters already written for it and it's only a matter of giving them a quick read for mistakes before posting it. But life gets crazy sometimes and dealing with self-confidence issues even after all these years doesn't make it any easier to write for me or come up with new ideas.

Needless to say, I've been working on a couple of books that are still in the development stage, so I don't know when they'll be up and ready for you to read. One of them, though, I feel is in a good enough place where I can publish it and keep up with it without having it fall victim to the same fate most of my books have.

It's a Brendon Urie/Panic! At The Disco story called "Drive" and if you're interested, it would really mean a lot to me if you would check it out. You can find it either by going to my page, clicking the External Link, or going to this URL:

https://www.wattpad.com/353692353-drive-brendon-urie-p-atd-fanfic-ft-green-day

Other stories that I've been working on is a sequel to "There's No Coldness In California" and a story based off of The Girl On The Train called "The Man On The Balcony" (because I'm SO original). So I guess you have those to look forward to, and I'll definitely let you know when they're out.

Thank you guys for reading this. I've said it time and time again, but you guys mean a lot to me and I'm incredibly grateful for the support you've given me. It's truly amazing and I don't know how I'll ever be able to repay you all.

I hope you like "Drive" if you decide to check it out, and - even if you don't - I hope you have a good day too!

-Rachael