[PATRICK] P/A/T/R/I/C/K - Part Three

"(Y/N)."

You groan.

"(Y/N)!"

Someone shakes you. You wave your hand in the air in a lazy attempt to make whoever was bothering you go away.

"Wake up!" The covers are pulled out from underneath you and you're rolled off of the bed. You yelp as you hit the ground, hitting your head on your nightstand on the way down. You gasp in pain and grab your now throbbing head. You look up and see Patrick looking down at you, a smile on his face. He's kneeling on your bed. " 'Morning."

"What the hell was all that for?" You ask him angrily, getting to your feet and looking over at the clock. It's 9:30 in the morning.

"I made you breakfast," He answers you, getting off of the bed and grabbing your hand with his right one, "Come on!"

He drags you downstairs and guides you into your dining room, where an entire feast is on your table. But when you take a closer look at it, you realize that all of the entrees are organs (human organs) and there's a snake slithering around. You scream and cling onto Patrick for dear life.

"OH MY GOD! WHAT IS THAT?"

"What? Do you not like it?" He inquires, slightly offended by your reaction to the meal he had been slaving over all morning.

"Like it? Patrick! Those are...are..."

"Really good, trust me. They might not look like it, but they're really good," He tells you.

You gag and turn your head away, burying it in Patrick's side.

"It's not that bad, really!" He detaches you from him and walks over to the table, grabbing a handful of one of the entrees. It looks like brains.

"No, don't-" You begin to say when he shoves the "food" into his mouth. You almost throw up you're so disgusted. "Patrick...no...why?"

"Here, have some," He grabs another handful and walks over to you. "It's delicious," His voice is now deep and demonic like and his eyes a bright yellow color. You mirror his actions, backing up until you bump into the wall, not being able to back up anymore.

"No, I'm good, thanks for the offer though," You try to tell him no politely, but he keeps walking towards you, ignoring your remark. "Patrick! I'm serious!" He doesn't stop. "PATRICK!"

He stops in his tracks and the yellow in his eyes fades away. He looks at the mush in his hands and throws it to the ground, trying to shake off the remnants. You stare at him, your heart pounding against your chest.

"What the fuck was that all about?" You yell at him, clutching your rapidly rising and falling chest.

"I-I don't remember," He stammers, glancing back at the table, "When the hell did you make all this?"

"I didn't make it. You did!" You shout, stepping away from the wall, daring to get closer to him.

"I did?"

"Yes!"

"But those are..." He doesn't even finish his statement, "How did I...?" He scratches behind his head before his eyes widen. "Oh no. I did it again, didn't I?"

"Did what?"

"I-I black out," He confesses to you, "I black out and I do things I don't remember. Like strangling Joe, and now preparing this meal for you..." Patrick looks back at the table and sighs, "Goddammit, what did they do to me!?!" He slams his hand down on one of the trays and the organs go flying across the room.

You shake your head, "It's okay, Patrick. I-I'm going to help you. And first order of business is to teach you how to make a proper breakfast...without the use of...organs." Just saying the word makes you gag.

"Really? You're going to help me?" He inquires, an innocence to his question that makes you smile.

"Yeah," You nod your head, "I'll help you. As long as you don't try to make me eat any more..." You look down at the table, "That."

"Deal," He says, a wide smile stretching across his face as excitement bubbles up inside of him.

To Be Continued...?