[NEW BOOK?] Patrick's Moving Tour Bus

Author's Note (PLEASE READ): Hey guys! So I know this isn't a normal imagine, but last night I went to this little movie theater and saw Hayao Miyazaki's film "Howl's Moving Castle" (great movie, by the way). ANYWAYS, long story short, I've wanted to make another spoof book like "Wentz Motel" for a while now and I thought why not try to make one out of this? The reason why I'm posting the first part here, though, is to see whether or not you guys would be interested in reading something like this. So if you could, after you finish reading it, please leave me a comment telling me what you thought. It would really mean a lot to me and I'd really appreciate it =D Anyways, thanks for reading and I hope you like it! -Rachael

You're standing in the back of the record store, organizing the new vinyls into their correct spaces. The showroom floor is silent, void of any customers because it's almost closing time. You place another vinyl down in between two others and heave a sigh, tired and ready to go home.

Just then, you get a tap on your shoulder. You turn around and see your boss, Alex, standing before you.

"Hey, we're going to close early tonight," He tells you, "Jack, Zack, Rian and I are going out tonight. Do you want to come with us?" He extends the invitation out to you.

You shake your head no and hold up the stack of vinyls in your arms. "I have to finish putting these away."

"But you can put them away tomorrow," He argues, going to take the large paper sleeves out of your arms when you take a step back, adamant about finishing your task tonight. He sighs. "(Y/N), come on. You work yourself too hard. You deserve one night to just kick back and...live life for once."

You roll your eyes and avert your gaze away from him, watching as the three men he mentioned before all gasp and rush to the door.

"Check it out! It's Patrick's Tour Bus!" Zack exclaims in amazement.

"Yeah?" Alex replies, abandoning your side to join theirs. "Where is it?"

"Over there!" Rian answers, pointing his finger in the direction of the vehicle that excites anyone and everyone when it passes through town. You follow Alex to get a look at it for yourself. The slender black vehicle cruises effortlessly down the street, making everyone's heads turn as it goes by. "It's so close."

"I wonder whose heart he's going to steal this time," Jack mumbles, flashing you and his friends a mischievous grin, "Last heart he stole was from David. Poor David, remember him?"

"Well don't worry, Jack, because he's definitely not going to steal yours," Alex shoots back, earning himself a slap on the arm, "Hey!" He hits Jack back and the two of them engage in a smacking war, distracting them from noticing Patrick's Tour Bus disappear into the distance. You shake your head and return to the back of the store, where you continue putting albums away.

After finishing, you clock out and grab your jacket from over the chair it was thrown over in the break room. You slip it on as you make your way to the front of the record shop, stopping at the doors the guys walked out of a little less than a half hour ago and glancing back at the place you hold close to your heart. To you, it isn't just a record store. It's your dad's record store, which he left to you when he died - the only reason you aren't the boss is because you were so young when he died, and you don't mind not being the boss. The corner of your lip perks up before you return your attention forward and leave. You lock the door behind you and begin your travel home.

You catch a cab downtown, thanking the driver and giving him a small tip. He nods his head in appreciation and you get out, closing the door behind you. You weave your way through the crowded sidewalks, the city booming with young twenty-somethings and some older people looking to get wasted or buzzed and go home with a stranger - something you don't usually partake in. You're much better off just going home, chilling out on the couch, and binge-watching your favorite show all night.

You sneak into one of the alleyways - having gone down it several times before, knowing it to be a shortcut to your apartment - and pull your jacket tighter over your chest, nervousness washing over you. You've never really liked the alleyway, but it shortens the time it takes you to get home by ten minutes.

Just as you turn the corner to go into another alleyway, someone steps out from the shadows and blocks your way. You stop in your tracks and look up at the man. He has bright red hair and a kind, round face.

"Hey you, little mouse. Are you looking for something?"

Your eyebrows furrow together. "Did you just call me a little mouse?"

"How about you and I go out for some drinks?" He proposes, extending his hand out and leaning against one of the cold, dirty brick walls.

You chuckle. "No thanks, creep, I'm good." You try to move forward, but the man refuses to move. You heave a sigh and watch as another man appears behind this one. This new man is shorter than the first one, and has black hair and a red circle around his eyes.

"She is a little mouse."

"What does that even mean?" You snap at them.

"How old are you?" The first man inquires, ignoring your remark and smirking, "Do you live around here?"

"Just let me get through!" You yell out of frustration.

"She's kinda cute when she's angry," The second one comments. You groan in annoyance and go to turn around when an arm is draped over your shoulder, pulling into someone's side.

"There you are," The person says. You look up and see another man, this one with blonde hair and a fedora atop his head. "I've been looking everywhere for you. What have I told you about going through the alleyway to get home?" You stare at the man, speechless.

"Who the hell are you?" The guy with red hair questions in a nearly manner.

"I'm her friend," He answers calmly, "And I think it's time you guys go take a walk. I heard the black parade's in town. Maybe you should go join it." He then raises his hand and flicks his wrists. Suddenly, the two men who had been tormenting you straighten their postures and turn around, walking away as if they were wind-up toy soldiers. "God, I hate those My Chemical Romance guys," The guy with his arm around your shoulder mutters once they're out of sight. "Ever since the Bitch of the Bass took their instruments away from them, they've been hanging out in the shadows of the alleyways waiting for someone they can use to get their instruments back." He looks down at you with dazzling bluish green eyes and asks, "They didn't hurt you, though, did they?"

You shake your head no, still finding it hard to produce a sound.

"Good. They don't usually hurt people, but I just had to make sure." He looks forward and lets out a small breath. "Well, now that that's dealt with, where are you headed to?"

"I-I was just going home," You disclose to him, your voice quiet, "But then I was stopped by them and-"

"Say no more," The stranger interrupts you, "Let me take you there."

You blush, tempted to take his offer, but slip out from underneath his arm. "Thanks, but I-I'm good."

"I insist," He presses, shortening the distance you'd created between the two of them and grabbing your hand in his, "Besides, a pretty girl like you shouldn't be walking home alone at an hour like this anyways."

You avert your gaze down to your feet.

"Come," He says, leading you forward. You follow close beside him. The two of you say nothing for a little while before he whispers to you, "Oh, and act natural, would you? I'm being followed."

"What!"