TWO SORT OF LITTLE ANNOUNCEMENTS (PLEASE READ!)

Hi guys! Happy Thursday! And if you're not having a Happy Thursday, that's okay, don't worry. Tomorrow's Friday, and who doesn't love Fridays?

But that's beside the point. I've got a couple of announcements for you before March turns into April.

Announcement 1: TODAY IS THE LAST DAY TO GET IN YOUR QUESTIONS FOR THE Q&A!

If you've got one, please don't hesitate to ask me. It can be anything, literally. It could be as simple as what's my favorite color or as difficult as what's the meaning of life. (Disclaimer: my answer to that question might not accurate because I'm only a teenager - I have no fucking idea what the true meaning of life is, I don't even think grown adults do.)

Announcement 2 (The Only I Really Wanted To Tell You): A few of my books are sadly coming to an end, but, as always, I've got some new ones that should be out soon. Here's what they're called:

- "His Last (Patrick Stump FanFic)"
- "Playing Strangers (Brendon Urie/P!ATD FanFic)"
- "Homewrecker With A Heart Of Gold (Patrick Stump FanFic ft. Zack Merrick)"

and possibly one of the following (this is something I'll need your guys' opinion on, which one you'd rather read):

- "All Time Horror Story: Hotel In NYC (Multi-Bandom Imagine Story)" <= AHS Spoof Book (similar to "Wentz Motel")
- "Pete Wentz Must Die (FOB Imagine Story)" <= John Tucker Must Die" Spoof Book
- "Fanboy (Multi-Bandom Imagine Story)" <= "Fangirl" (the movie) Spoof Book

I'll also try to bring back "Fall Out Girl" again. I know I brought it back last time and then it just kind of faded back into nonexistence, but I just have major writer's block on that book and whenever I try to write the next part, I end up staring at my computer for hours. But I'll try, I really will.

If you're interested in checking out any of the new books, though, keep an eye out for them. Hopefully they'll be out soon. And if you're not, that's cool too, there's hundreds of thousands of other wonderful books on this website - there's got to be one out there that'll catch your eye.

Anyways, that's it, guys. Thanks for reading and thanks for being so awesome! You guys are literally the best and I couldn't ask for better readers. I love you all so much!

-Rachael