[PATRICK] Irresistible - Part Three

(H/N/F/Y) = His Nickname For You

Patrick trudges up the walkway and stops in front of the front door, your front door. He takes in a deep breath before grasping the doorknob and opening the door, not even considering to knock. He closes the door behind him and walks into the house, looking for you. He drags his nails across the tile and follows the scent of your perfume upstairs.

You're in the bathroom, sitting on the toilet seat and leaning forward, painting your toenails a dark red color. He finds you and stops in the opened doorway, attracting your attention. You smirk.

"Well look who came back," You greet in a mocking manner.

He walks in and slips his hands underneath your jawline, forcefully pulling you into a kiss you aren't particularly ready for. You pull away and glance up into his lustful eyes. "Patrick?"

He pulls you up by your shirt and pushes you back onto the sink, picking you up and sitting you on the counter. He connects his lips with yours once again and pulls you close to him, his hands on your lower back. His hands trail down even further down and he slips his hand into your jeans.

You gasp in astonishment and push him away from you. He stumbles back into the shower, losing his footing and falling into the porcelain tub, taking the shower curtain down with him.

"What the fuck, Patrick?" You yell at him as he surfaces out from under the curtain, which he discards to the side.

He heaves a sigh and rests his head back on the edge of the bathtub, running his fingers through his hair. "I'm in trouble, (H/N/F/Y). Elisa basically told me that if I don't stop seeing you, that-that I'm not welcomed back in my own house."

You set your feet back down on the ground and cross your arms over your chest, "Well is that such a bad thing?"

He meets your gaze, "Of course it's a bad thing, (Y/N). Don't be stupid."

"I just don't see why it's a bad thing, Patrick. I mean, Elisa's only been a problem ever since you met her anyways..."

He scoffs in disbelief before struggling to get out of the tub. You lend him a hand and pull him up. He thanks you quickly before replying to your previous statement. "What do you mean 'ever since I met her'?"

"She got in the way of our relationship," You mumble, playing with the collar of his shirt.

"What relationship?" He grabs your hands and puts them to your sides angrily, "(Y/N), we never dated. We were - and still are - just friends."

"Just friends, huh?" You repeat, putting your hands on your hips. He nods his heads. "So you're saying the relationship between you and I is like the relationship between you and Pete."

"Yeah, I guess."

"So you have sex with Pete?"

"Excuse me?"

"You said you're just friends with him, right?" You put your hands on your hips, "Like you're 'just friends' with me. Well, you and I have sex - quite frequently, might I add. So if you're saying that your relationship with me is like your relationship with Pete, then the two of you have sex. Right?"

"What? No!" He smacks his forehead, "No. You're not getting the point, (Y/N). Elisa kicked me out and I need a place to stay."

"And you think I'm going to let you stay with me? After what you just did to me and what you just said to me?" You shake your head, "You're out of your fucking mind if you think I'm going to let you stay with me." You storm out of the bathroom and he follows you.

"Come on, (Y/N), don't be like that." You ignore him and rush down the stairs. "And you've always talked about me staying anyways!" He continues, chasing after you. You stop at the bottom of the steps. "Remember?"

Patrick is sitting on the end of your bed, his head in his hands as he mentally beats himself up for seeing you again. He knows what he's doing isn't right, but he can't help himself. Something about it just pulls him back each and every time.

As for you, you're sitting at the head of the bed behind him, texting someone on your phone.

"I should get going, (Y/N)," He mumbles, standing up.

You look up at him and set your cellphone aside, "Really? So soon? You just came last night..."

"I-I know, but...I need to get going." He picks up his discarded shirt and slips into it, buttoning the two sides together. He then turns away from you and goes to grab his pants.

You crawl out of the bed and sneak up behind him, snaking your arms around his front and resting your head on his shoulder, stopping him before he can leave the room. "Why don't you stay this time?" You suggest.

He glances back at you, but says nothing.

"I mean...you're always leaving me, Pat. You come back all the time, but you go just as much. So...why not try staying this time?"

He chuckles softly and shakes his head no.

"Why?" You question, hurt.

He steps out of your hold and spins around to face you, "I can't stay, (Y/N), because...because I'm married now. I have a wife to go home to."

You cross your arms, not seeing the logic at all in what was coming out of his mouth.

"I-I'm trying this new thing where I don't come back," He continues, only angering you more, "You see, you and me...this...whatever you want to call it...it's a thing of my past. I'm a married man now and I can't be fucking around with you anymore. Quite literally, too."

You nod your head, "Okay. So you're leaving me for some bitch you met barely six months ago and married two months into the relationship."

"I'm not leaving you..."

"Yes you are! By going back home to her, you're leaving me!"

He shrugs his shoulders innocently, "What can I tell you, (Y/N)? I love her."

"You wanted to me to stay back then. Why don't you want me to stay now?" He inquires, walking down the stairs.

You meet his gaze and retort sadly, "I don't want you to stay because you don't want to stay. You just want a place to stay while the girl you thought loved you is mad at you."

"But what happened to you always being there for me?" He tucks a piece of your hair behind your ear.

"That's when I thought you cared about me..." You hang your head and close your eyes, trying to hold back the tears you refuse to shed for the bastard.

Patrick immediately feels guilty, "(H/N/F/Y)..." He tries tilting your head up but you turn away from him. "(Y/N), please, don't-"

"Just go, Patrick, and...and don't come back this time," You murmur before running away from him, leaving him alone and lost in the foyer of your house.

To Be Continued...