Welcome To The End Of Eras...

"Where are we?" Patrick asked rubbing his head.

"No clue. Have you guys seen (Y/N)?" Joe said.

"Nope. Still don't even know where we are." Andy grumbled.

"Well wherever we are, its dark and seems abandoned." Pete added.

"Hiya boys..." I smirked. They all turned to see me in a black dress and a crown which sat crookedly on my head.

"Author! You're here!" Joe cheered.

"Yup, let's just say that person who was after me is gone. I'm back and ready to go!" I said happily.

"What's with the outfit?" Pete asked.

"And where are we?" Andy added.

"Welcome to the end of eras!" I cheered, clapping excitedly.

"Did she...did she just quote Panic?" Pete whispered to Patrick. Patrick shrugged and looked back over to me.

"So...we're in hell or something?" Joe asked.

"Nope. The beginning of the book aka my kingdom! It's always a bit dark and empty in the beginning, but when I add the feels, the fluff, and all the works. It'll get better though, cross my heart, cross my fingers." I said cheekily.

"Run Dry reference." Pete mumbled.

"You still never explained the get up." Patrick added.

"Well I'm the emperor and here are my new clothes. Catch up you guys. You're getting really slow." I whined.

"But black? Really?" Joe asked.

"Hey, how am I supposed to be queen of heart-wrenching imagines if I'm wearing white or pink?" I snapped.

"Sorry..." Joe flinched.

"Where's (Y/N)?" Andy asked.

"In the first preference waiting for you guys, duh." I scoffed

"So...do we just go or...?" Pete asked.

"No, stand her up...yes, you go! Get out!" I ordered. The guys started walking towards the door.

"Wait is it the one that says, 'Valentines Day Imagines'?" Patrick asked. I looked at him in disbelief.

"One door, my friend. Walk out of it before I put you in the dungeon." I sighed. They left as I walked back up the my throne. I threw my legs over one side and leaned against the other.

"Part 1 of so much distraction." I smiled gleefully.

"Hey, am I in the wrong book?" I looked across to see the metal armed love of my life, Bucky, standing over at the side.

"Shh, you're home, you're home. Come to me my love." I ordered, petting his long hair.

"Too precious for this world." I stated wiping a tear from my eye. The feels had already begun...