Joe Imagine: Folie à Deux

A/N: I was listening to Tiffany Blews when I saw this in my mind.

Joe walked down the streets of LA, his bandmates beside him.

"So, what're we gonna do next?" Pete asked.

"Idk." Joe sighed. Patrick stopped and looked at Joe in confusion.

"Man, did you just spell out 'idk'?" He scoffed.

"Damn right I did." Joe frowned.

"You need to get a girlfriend man." Andy muttered.

"Honestly! You haven't been with anyone since Marie. That ended 2 years ago!" Pete exclaimed.

"I'm taking my time on my ride." Joe explained, this time making all the guys stop to look at him.

"Now you're quoting songs. You really need a girlfriend man." Patrick said shaking his head.

"You know what I need? New CDs. Let's go into this CD shop." Joe suggested.

"Whatever you poor, lonely man." Andy sighed, walking into the store. As soon as Joe walked in, his breath got caught in his throat. You stood behind the counter looking bored and beautiful. You winged eyeliner was done up big and flawlessly. You wore a ripped red shirt and a black choker. Your (E/C) eyes lazily scanned the store.

"Dude, I know that look." Pete whispered in Joe's ear

"Huh?" He asked.

"You wanna know how she gets her eyeliner done so flawlessly! I was gonna ask anyway, so I'll just tell you." Joe watched as Pete walked over to you and shook his head.

He would never understand the small emo to the extremo man.

Instead, Joe walked to the punk rock records and started looking through them. When he looked up to see you behind the counter, he was surprised that you were not there.

"Can I help you sir?" Your voice rang in Joe's ear making him jump. He turned and saw you watching him with your heavily rimmed black eyes. He took the time to look down at your black ripped jeans and Doc Martins. He also saw your name tag.

(Y/N)

"O-Oh. I'm fine." He panted.

"That Black Flag album is pretty good, if you're looking to buy it." You recommended, looking at the album Joe held in his hands.

"Yeah, I have it at home already."

"How about I recommend one of my favorites?"

"Cool." You walked over one and picked up Folie à Deux album.

"This album is a literal gift." You smirked. Joe chuckled and took it from you.

"What's so good about it?" He asked. You bit your red lips and leaned into Joe's ear, placing a hand on his shoulder.

"I love the guitar in this one." You whispered. Joe smiled as you pulled away.

"I'll take it." He said. He walked over to the cashier with you as you rung him up. He handed you the money and you gave him the receipt after writing on it.

"Have a nice night." You smiled.

"I definitely will now." Joe replied, leaving with his album.

"What'd you buy?" Patrick asked, standing outside of the shop with Andy and Pete.

"Folie à Deux." Joe smiled.

"Really? You bought you're own album Joe? Needed an ego boost?" Pete teased. Andy grabbed the receipt and smiled.

"Nope. The idiot just needed an excuse to get the cashier's number." He laughed. Pete's eyes widened as he high fived Joe.

"My man! I knew you weren't that lame." He smiled. Joe just smiled and looked down at the album.

The album that just handed him his first number from a girl in 2 years.