Andy Imagine: (Y/N) and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day

A/N: Requested by @Ridiculousn3ss.

This was the best Monday ever! (Note the Sarcasm)

First you woke up and didn't realize it was supposed to be 70 degrees outside. So you got dressed in super hot sweatpants and a hoodie over your bra. You almost missed the bus and fell down the hill, trying to reach it in time. When you got to school, there was just a random crowd around your locker that just wouldn't clear...great. You walked to your first class and fell asleep, effectively earning you detention. You had three tests and your Spanish teacher moved your seat for being on your phone while the whole class was on their phone's too! You had enough of this day and just wanted it to end. You had to walk home because you fell down the stairs and missed the detention bus. On your way home, you stepped in dog poop and a fly almost flew into your eye. By the time you reached your apartment, you were ready to break down in tears.

"Hey (Y/N)...you okay?" Andy asked, seeing your sad face. You shook your head and walked over to sit in his lap.

"What's wrong, pretty girl?" He mumbled against your cheek.

"I just have had the worst day ever. My shoes have dog shit on them!" You cried.

"We can clean those!" Andy smiled.

"I fell down the stairs."

"But did you die though?"

"I got detention."

"But it's over now."

"I almost burned. I'm a sweaty mess!"

"I'll run a bath."

"My Spanish teacher moved my seat."

"Oh well. It's a seat babe." You sighed and kissed your boyfriend quickly.

"How can you just magically make my problems seem like they never existed?" You asked.

"I'm an optimist." Andy shrugged, kissed your cheek.

"Can I still have cuddles?" You pleaded. Andy smiled and picked you up, carrying you to the bedroom.

"All the cuddles you want baby." He laughed. You giggled and slapped Andy's arm light.

"I'm sweaty though!" You whined.

"Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn." He smirked, dropping on the bed with you. Andy pulled you into his arm, acting as the big spoon. You smiled in peace and just let yourself be soothed by Andy's presence.

"I love you." You smiled.

"And I love you." Andy replied back quietly.