Andy Imagine: Why Me?

A/N: Assassin!Andy X Agent!Reader because I feel like it. Enjoy!

Blood...so much blood.

You ran deeper into the woods as the snow fell harder. Your short pants of breath were clearly visible in the winter air and you momentary cursed that aspect. You tripped over a hidden root and quickly dragged yourself behind a huge redwood. You touched the side of my face and hissed where the knife grazed you. Your comm device was ripped from your ear sometime before so you had no way of contacting headquarters.

Jesus, what if back up never came?

You wanted to cry right there and then, but refrained from doing so. You knew he'd hear you then. You grabbed your gun from your weapons hollister and made sure it was cocked and loaded. There was no way in hell you were going down without a fight.

You heard soft crunching footsteps advancing towards you in the snow. He found you. You bit your lip to bite back the sobs that wanted to accompany your silent tears. He looked down at you and you saw his full face. It was speckled with the blood of fellow agents, of friends. The blood was even staining the ginger beard growing on his face.

"Please, please don't." You begged. He grabbed you by your throat and lifted you off the ground. You started to cry harder as you struggled for air. You hair began to fall in your face as you struggled to fight the monster strangling you.

"Please!" You begged. The man just glared and pressed his hand harder on you throat. He was gonna crush your windpipe. You used your gun and shot him in the stomach. The man faltered and dropped you. He looked down at his bleeding stomach and glared at you. How was he still standing? You stood up quickly and started running. You could hear him chasing after you, although it was getting hard to see. The sun was getting real low and only God knows how you would survive once your only source of light was gone. You took a sharp turn and started running until you noticed the sign of a clearing. You thought that maybe you could contact headquarters somehow once you got there. You pushed your legs to run faster. You almost made it until you were tackled to the ground.

"No!" You screamed. You punched the man repeatedly and tried kicking him. With one punch to the jaw, he ceased your struggling. His fist felt hard as iron, making it feel as if your jaw was shattered. The man glared at you and produced a small hand gun. He positioned the gun onto you stomach and was ready to pull the trigger.

"No!" You cried weakly. The cold was affecting you vision and you just felt so weak. The man moved the gun and instead shot you in the shoulder. You screamed in pain as more tears poured out from your eyes; more from fear than pain. He then got up and left.

Why didn't he kill you?

This shoulder wound would possibly kill you in the long run if you couldn't take care of it, but immediate death was unlikely. He spared you. You quickly stripped off your shirt leaving you in a tank top. The numbing cold made you unable to feel the stinging of more cold as you stripped. You wrapped the shirt around the wound and dragged yourself to the clearing of the woods. You checked your cell phone and smiled in glee.

Cell connection.

I hit the tracking device and waited for headquarters to find you. As you waited, you thought back to the man and the piercing blue eyes that would haunt your dreams for the rest of your life. What was even worse: you found him attractive.

A/N: while writing this, I think I channeled too much of the Winter Soldier...but that's okay. I really liked this though for some reason