Special Imagine: Ghostbusters

A/N: requested by @Svmmi-Viv.

You quickly ran to the phone as you saw the shadows move down the hall.

"Hello, Ghostbusters?" You whispered into the phone.

"What's wrong ma'am?" The voice on the other line asked.

"I think there's ghosts in my house."

"What's the address?" You gave the address before hearing something crash.

"Please hurry." You begged.

"We'll be right there." The man replied. In the mean time you crawled under your bed. Better safe than sorry, right? After 10 minutes, you heard three sharp knocks at your door before it was opened through force.

"Hello!" Another voice called. You moved from your position under the bed and ran downstairs. You saw four men standing in orange jumpsuits.

"Ghostbusters!" You sighed in relief.

"Patrick, Pete, Andy, and Joe." One of the men said. The one with blond hair, Patrick, stepped forward first.

"Where are the ghosts?" He asked.

"Yeah, I ain't afraid of no ghosts!"  The ginger, Andy, spoke up.

"They're upstairs." You stuttered. The four men nodded, walking up the stairs. You waited downstairs in fright when you heard a scream from upstairs.

"Pete, shut up, you're gonna scare them!" Patrick yelled.

"Oh shit! They're coming straight at us, Joe shoot 'em!" Andy gasped.

"My net's stuck!" Joe panicked. You soon heard the hurried footsteps as the men ran back down the stairs.

"Woo shit! That was scary." Pete panted.

"Um...guys, are the ghosts still up there?" You asked nervously.

"Yeah, just...oh god...just give us a second." Joe waved you off. You groaned and picked up his net blaster.

"Listen, I'm getting tired okay. It's late AF and I really want to get to sleep, because if I don't get enough sleep, there's gonna be worse problems for everyone than some roaming ghosts." You snapped.

"You sure about this?" Andy asked in concern. You gulped and looked towards the stairs.

"I'm not afraid." You sighed. You walked up the stairs and blindly shot a net, completely missing the two ghosts who were laughing at you.

"Okay, my bitch ass is afraid! Let's get the hell out of dodge!" You shrieked, running back down the stairs. You jumped into Andy's arms and allowed for him to carry you out.

A little fear was good sometimes right. I mean, those were some freaky ghosts...

A/N: God please tell my why this came to mind when I hear about Ghostbusters FOB. I mean, this was literally insane. I hope you guys liked it though.