Andy Imagine: Missing You Hurt More Than Being Shot Pt.2

Previously on Fall Out Boy Imagines 3...

"I want you back (Y/N), but not as my girlfriend. I want you back...as my wife." Andy said, getting down on one knee. You gasped as he produced a ring from his pocket.

"Can I have time?" You blurted out quickly.

Now, on Fall Out Boy Imagines 3...

"What?" Andy asked, smile fading.

"I...you can't just spring this on me like this Andrew! You broke up with me for a month." You explained nervously.

"(Y/N), I know I should've never left you, but I still love you and I want you to be with me until the end of time." Andy shot back.

"But what if I learned to live without you? What if...what if I just became numb to being shot?"

"Are you saying you don't love me anymore?" Your eyes went wide and you quickly wrapped you arms around the ginger puppy.

"Andy, I am in no way saying that I don't love you anymore. I will always love you. No matter what." You explained.

"(Y/N), I know this is sudden and I know I hurt you. These things are all aware to me, but I'm proposing. In the movies, the girl rarely says no." Andy sighed.

"That's the thing; this isn't the movies Andy. This is real life. I'm not sure what I want my answer to be." Andy looked as if someone had just broken his favorite pair of drumsticks.

"That's...that's okay. Take your time. I um, I'm gonna head home now." He mumbled, shoving the ring and box back in his pocket.

"Andy, I'm sorry." You sighed.

"It's fine. See ya."

*Time Skip brought to you by a montage of the memories you and Andy had while I'm Like A Lawyer... plays in the background*

After 2 days, you had your decision. You knew exactly what you wanted to say. You walked to Andy's house and knocked on his door 4 times. When Andy opened the door, he noticed the big smile on your face.

"You've got an answer?" He asked, hopefully.

"You got a ring?" You asked teasingly. You flew into Andy's arms and kissed him.

"Yes, yes I absolutely will marry you, Andrew John Hurley." You mumbled against his lips. Andy just chuckled and continued kissing you, glad you took him back.