Joe Imagine: Morning High

A/N: I love Some Kind Of Drug by G-Easy. Idek my music taste is just so scattered.

Joe got up to feel your cold, empty spot on the bed.

"Dammit (Y/N), come back to bed." He grumbled in a sleepy voice. Your barely heard his voice muffled by the pillow.

"I gotta get to school Joe. Unlike you, Mr. Rockstar, some of us have to actually work for a living." You teased. Joe sat up slowly, squinting at you.

"You think you're funny don't you?" He asked watching you in your bra and leggings.

"Why yes I do." You giggled. Joe got out of bed and hugged you from behind. He buried his head in your hair and took a inhaled your (favorite scent) shampoo.

"Good morning baby girl." He mumbled.

"A very good morning indeed." You smiled.

"What are you doing after school?"

"Play practice."

"When's that? April?"

"Yeah first week."

"I'm gonna bring the guys and everything. We're all gonna see my baby in the little mermaid." You giggled and turned to face Joe.

"Go and brush your teeth nasty. I wanna kiss you already but I don't wanna taste your morning breath." You ordered.

"(Y/N) (L/N), you say the nicest things to me." Joe said before walking to the bathroom. After just seeing your infectious smile, he felt high and it wasn't off sleep. It was off his emotions for you. You always made Joe feel like he was on cloud 9 and when you were away, he was itching to see you again. He brushed his teeth and walked back out where you were putting on his black leather jacket.

"Um miss, I don't think this is yours." He said kissing you. You smiled and kissed back eagerly. When Joe pulled back you had a smirk on your lips.

"I really needed that." You confessed.

"Same." Joe replied. Mornings always were the best for you two.