Joe Imagine: Where Is Your Boy Tonight?

"Yo, (L/N)!" Joseph Trohman called out running to you. You were waiting outside of the school holding two textbooks in your arms.

"Hey there Joe." You smiled politely. Joe was in your grade and you both shared a few classes. Joe had the biggest crush on you and you knew it. Only, you had a boyfriend, so you had to decline Joe's romantic gestures.

"What are you doing here? School ended 3 hours ago." He asked.

"I had a extra help session with a teacher. Why are you here?" You replied.

"Skateboarding. Who drives to school at night?" Joe scoffed. You giggled and nodded your head in agreement.

"That's true." You smiled. You looked down at your watch and sighed. You told your boyfriend to pick you up at 5:30 and sure enough it was nearing 6.

"So, how are you getting home?" Joe asked.

"I guess I'm walking." You muttered.

"Walking? But what about your boyfriend? Can't you just call him to pick you up? It's late!" Joe exclaimed in worry.

"It's fine Joe. I don't want to bother him."

"Bother him? He's at a party, (Y/N). He's with Gabby at her party." You gasped as Joe showed you the snapchats of your boyfriend dancing very closely with Gabby.

"Well, that's a whole 'nother reason not to call him." You frowned walking away. Joe caught up to you on his skateboard.

"Hey, let me walk you home. I'd hate to hear if something happened to you. Besides, I'd never leave a pretty girl all alone at night." Joe winked. You smiled slightly and agreed. Joe snatched the textbooks from your hand and rode on his skateboard next to you.

"You know what I never understood? Why you even started dating your boyfriend. He was your complete opposite." Joe spoke up.

"That's why. I wanted someone different. I guess I went too different. He would only tell me I'm pretty when he wants something. Kiss me for homework answers. Even worse, he only ever invited me over to tutor him. Now he's at a party instead of picking me up like I asked him to. He might as well be referred to as my ex." You explained.

"Well...I'd never treat you like that. In fact, my dad's getting me a car next week. It's small and less cooler that your ex's car, but I can drive you whenever you want. Unless I'm at band practice, but I'm sure the guys won't mind me leaving a bit earlier." Joe planned. You blushed and looked down.

"You'd go out of your way to drive me? Anywhere?" You asked.

"I'd honestly do anything for you (Y/N)." You and Joe stopped when you reached your house. Joe smiled at you and handed you your textbooks.

"It was fun walking you home." He said.

"Yeah...we should do it again sometimes." You suggested. Joe's eyes nearly popped out of his head.

"Really?" He asked. You giggled and kissed his cheeks.

"You're a good guy Joe. Take my number. I trust you'll text me?" You said. Joe nodded, putting your number in his phone.

"Night Joseph." You smiled.

"Goodnight (Y/N)." He replied back. You bit your lip and opened the door to your home, sighing happily. Forget your ex, you had a new boy now.