Special Imagine: Happy Birthday!

For overcastskeleton Ft. Sebastian Stan!!!

 Sebastian Stan!!!

"Rise and shine sleepy head! It's your birthday!" Pete cheered, shaking you awake

"I'm up." You grumbled, pulling the sheets closer to your body.

"Bullshit. Girl, drag your ass out of this bed before I have to drag you." Andy chimed in. You opened your eyes and glared at him.

"Screw you and my birthday. Just another day on the calendar, although a bomb ass bitch was brought into the world today." You muttered.

"Come on (Y/N), we all went through hell trying to get you your present." Patrick pleaded.

"What, did you get me two pairs of shoes, so I can shove them up your ass?" You huffed.

"You're a bitch in the morning." Joe chuckled.

"Bite me Trohman." You yawned.

"That's it, Andy just drag her." Pete shrugged. You shot up out of the bed and glared at everyone.

"Don't touch me! I am going to brush my teeth and put on my bomb ass bitch outfit." You growled.

"Do you boo boo." Patrick replied before leaving with the guys. You went to the bathroom, brushed your teeth, and showered. When you came out of the shower, you put on a band shirt and black jeans. You walked downstairs to see the guys standing next to a huge box.

"What is in that thing. It's taller than all of you." You laughed.

"Just open it." Pete smiled.

You shrugged and tore the wrapping paper off of the box, then proceeding to open the box. You gasped as the present was revealed.

"You got me Sebastian Stan?!" You squealed.

"Uh yeah we did! You're an amazing person and you mean so much to us." Andy smiled.

"Even if you're super bitchy in the morning." Joe added. You gave him the finger and smiled as Sebastian stepped out of the box and looked around.

"What's going on? Last thing I remember is that...I was at the doctors office getting my shots. Now I'm here." He said slowly.

"Some girl was my nurse!" He continued. You looked at the guys, a knowing smile on your face.

"You got author to kidnap him didn't you?" You asked. The guys all smiled and shrugged.

"Guilty." They sang.

"Hi Sebastian. Looks like you're my birthday present!" You cheered.

"Oh it's your birthday? Why didn't anyone tell me. I wouldn't have needed to be kidnapped!" Sebastian scoffed, because he's such a forgiving angel.

"So what are we gonna do now?" Patrick asked.

*6 Hours Later*

"Bucky Barnes deserved so much better!" You yelled at the tv screen. After watching all three Captain America movies, you were all very emotional. Hell, even Pete's eyeliner was running.

"Bucky Barnes did deserve better. I just hope he'll be happier later on." Sebastian agreed, nodding sadly. The guys stood up and smiled at you.

"So, enjoy your present (Y/N). We gotta head down to the studio, but we'll catch you later, alright?" Patrick said.

"Okay, see you guys!" You waved. The guys left and you looked over at Sebastian.

"So...wanna make out?" You suggested.

"What?" Seb asked in confusion. You quickly looked back to the credits on the screen.

"Yeah, me neither." You scoffed quickly.

All in all, it was the best birthday you ever had.

A/N: I don't know what kind of crack I was snorting when I wrote this but I love it! (Guys I do not snort crack nor do I encourage snorting crack. Crack is whack. The more you know.) I hope you all liked this as much as I did. Kisses!