Andy Imagine: The Babysitter

A/N: Platonic Child!Reader because why not?

"(Y/N), your father and I will be home soon. Andrew here is gonna look after you, okay?" Your mom said. You nodded your head shyly and looked over at the ginger man with tattoos. You had to admit, they were very pretty. Your mom looked at Andrew and smiled.

"Take good care of her, please." She said. He just smiled and nodded. Your mother left and Andrew smiled at you.

"Hey there (Y/N). I'm Andrew but everyone calls me Andy." Andy said crowning down in front of you. Out of nervousness and shyness, you shoved your thumb in your mouth and looking down at your feet.

"Oh, you're shy. That's okay too. I'm pretty quiet myself, but I talk a lot around my friends." Andy sighed. You looked up at him and tilted your head. He was talking a lot. Does that make you two friends?

"So, you hungry?" Andy asked. You nodded meekly and took Andy's outstretched hand. He led you to the kitchen and picked you up, setting you on the counter.

"Okay kiddo, you're mom says you like (favorite food)?" Andy checked. You nodded your head and he smiled.

"Awesome. I'll have you know that I'm a great cook." Andy bragged. You cracked a small smile and looked down at your dangling feet. Andy made your food and gave it to you.

"Wanna watch a movie or something?" He suggested. You nodded excitedly and allowed Andy to lower you from the counter.

"What movie do you want to watch? I brought a few of my own from home. I have Big Hero 6, Finding Nemo, Iron Man 3, and Captain America: First Avenger." Andy listed. You sat in thought before saying your first words of the day.

"Big Hero 6!" You smiled, showing a few missing teeth. Andy smiled back and put the DVD in the DVD player hooked up to the tv. You sat on the floor with Andy as you ate your lunch. After the movie was over, you and Andy colored in your room.

"What are you making?" Andy asked.

"A horse." You replied carelessly.

"It's pretty." You blushed and looked back at Andy. He was smiling at you and you felt the butterflies in your tummy.

"Can we watch Captain America next?" You asked.

"Sure. Whatever you want cutie." He replied. You smiled and took out another piece of paper.

*Time Skip brought to you by you and Andy yelling at Red Skull all throughout the movie and Andy thinking about how cute it is.*

When your parents came back, you and Andy were falling asleep on the couch.

"Andrew, we're home." Your dad said, waking the two of you.

"Mommy, daddy." You mumbled. Your mom smiled and picked you up.

"Did you have fun today?" Your mom asked.

"Yeah, Andy is the bestest!" You cheered. Andy chuckled and smiled back.

"I had fun with you too, (Y/N). See you soon?" He replied, holding up his fist. You nodded eagerly and bumped his first with yours. You took out a piece of paper from your pants pocket and handed it to Andy, as he was leaving.

"Here! I made this for you." You said shyly. Andy looked at the paper and it was a drawing of the two of you.

"Thank you (Y/N). I love it." He said softly. You smiled as your mom put you down.

"Say goodbye to Andy, (Y/N)." Your dad said. You wrapped your arms around Andy's legs and sighed.

"Bye Andy."

"See ya (Y/N)." Andy left and walked to his car, not being able to get the thought of your toothy grin from his mind.