Pete Imagine: Criminal

A/N: So this is like a Patrick imagine I did a few books back in my first imagine book but it's Pete's turn.

Pete walked into the small bank and smiled at the bank teller.

"Good morning." He said politely.

"Morning sir. Please take a seat and I will be with you momentarily." The teller said. Pete nodded and sat next to a woman. The woman could only see his mouth and pink hair. His face was covered by dark glasses. Pete picked up a magazine and began to flip through the pages. About 5 minutes later he turned towards the woman and smiled.

"Miss, do you have the time?" He asked.

"It's 4:00." The woman smiled. Pete grinned and stood up.

"I'm sorry are you waiting for someone?" She asked.

"Things are about to get interesting." Pete just smirked. The doors to the bank slammed open as you walked in holding two guns. You were wearing boots, jeans, a black crop top, and leather jacket. The left side of your head was shaved and the other side was (H/C) and long. You also wore sunglasses and a scarf around your mouth.

"Ladies and gentlemen, children of all ages! This is a stick up! Now...give us all your inspiration." You smirked. Pete tied his scarf and caught the gun you threw at him.

"Thank you cupcake." He smiled at you. You walked next to him and placed a chaste kiss on his lips.

"No problem baby." You giggled, voice laced with love. You two were the new Bonnie and Clyde. You went around robbing banks across the country.

"Come on people we don't have all day. I gotta get back home with my love." Pete growled, wrapping an arm around your waist. You smiled and cuddled into his side. He collected the money out front while you got the money from the safe. When you had gotten the last of the money, you walked back out to see Pete waiting for you with adoration in his smile.

"Come on doll. We gotta get the hell out of dodge." He said, kissing your cheek. You smiled to the people in the bank and bowed.

"You were a lovely audience. Thank you for your patronage." You smiled, blowing a kiss, before Pete dragged you off to the van. You two drove off in search of your next heist.

"Baby! We should hit up the casinos in Vegas next!" You suggested, taking off the mask and glasses. Pete chuckled as he did the same. He looked down at your eyes swiftly, twinkling in excitement.

"Any thing you want baby doll. The world is your oyster." He sighed. You grabbed his hand in yours and smiled over at him.

"You're my world Petey." You cooed. Pete kissed you and and stroked your cheek.

"You're mine (Nickname)." He replied softly.