Pref #33: Want

Patrick:

You sat in the pews and watched as Elisa walked down the aisle, looking radiant as ever. And then there was Patrick, waiting at the alter, and looking at Elisa as if she hung the stars.

The same way he used to look at you...

You couldn't help but feel envy watching Elisa. That could've been you. That should've been you. If only you had went to the party instead of letting Patrick go alone. Now he's with her and he's starting a life with her.

And you just watch as the life you could've had with the man you should've had is played out with another woman.

The only thing you ever wanted slipped right through your fingers.

Joe:

"I love you!" You cried.

"But I don't love you!" Joe sighed. You froze and shook your head.

"Don't say things you don't mean Joey." You sniffled. Joe closed his eyes and clenched his fists.

"I want you out of this house now! I don't love you anymore (Y/N)!" He barked.

"Well I'm not leaving." You sniffled.

"And why not?"

"Because I know you're full of shit. You're pushing me away because that girl kissed you last week. You feel guilty, but I forgave you. I'm not leaving because I want you."

Pete:

"I want pizza." You sigh. Pete rolls his eyes playfully and kisses your pregnant stomach.

"You had pizza literally 20 minutes ago." He laughed.

"I know but this one likes pizza. Bronx liked a lot of crap and Danielle liked Doritos. All our kids our weird." You pointed out.

"Well you want pizza again and I want to cuddle with you." You gave Pete you're best bitch face.

"I'm a whale." You scoffed. Pete chuckled and hugged you from behind.

"Whales are my favorite animals anyway. Plus you're a very cute whale and my favorite." He smirked, kissing your cheek. You smiled and let yourself be held in Pete's arms.

Andy:

"I want you to marry me." You said casually, staring at the ceiling in your shared bedroom.

"You what?" Andy asked, sitting up quickly.

"I said I want you to marry me. I want to be Mrs. Hurley." You said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"And you're serious about this?"

"Andy, babe, I know it's late but come on. You're better than this; don't be slow." Andy just chuckled and climbed on top of you, making you giggle.

"Well, I'm not gonna answer you unless you ask me properly." Andy smirked. You smiled and cleared your throat.

"Andrew John Hurley, will you marry me?" You asked. Andy just attacked your lips with his. I guess that was a yes...