Patrick Imagine: Everything I Didn't Say

A/N: Requested by . Inspired by Everything I Didn't Say by 5 Seconds Of Summer.

I sat on my couch feeling cold. The whole house didn't feel warm anymore since (Y/N) left.

All because of me.

A day doesn't go by where I think about her. Her smile, her laugh, her kiss, and more. Most importantly, I think about how great she was. Only I didn't realize it until she left.

I treated her like she was expandable. I should've shown her how I feel about her. She's so unique, perfect and she's my heaven on earth. I always put her second, right behind my music. But I knew she meant more to me than that! I always knew she was more than that.

Waking up without her feels like a nightmare. That might as well be what I'm living; a nightmare. I knew she didn't look happy anymore, but you know what I did? I kept on going like everything was okay, even though I was aware that she was slipping through my fingertips.

I treated her like crap and expected her to forget about it. I really did expect her to forget and stay with me. On our anniversary, I brought home a store bought cake and let her eat it alone because I was so exhausted from work. I didn't even buy her flowers! What's even worse is that she was waiting for a ring. Two years and she was expecting a ring and she was right to expect it. I was gonna propose because I really like (Y/N). In fact I love her! I was gonna get her that ring, but instead kept putting it off. I put it off until she left me.

If (Y/N) was still here, I'd say I'm sorry and treat her like she deserves to be treated; like a queen. I'd give her the ring and anything else she wants. If I could I'd give her the world on plate and it still wouldn't be everything she deserves. I'd sacrifice everything to make this right. It might be a little too late, but she deserves to know that I loved her.

Now I'm here, sitting on couch in a cold house, thinking about everything I didn't say...