Patrick Imagine: No, I Meant Your Other Friend Pt. 2

A/N: requested by @bbystump

Patrick's POV

We walked off stage after our last show of Wintour.

"Guys, that show was amazing!" Andy praised.

"Yup and it was our last one. Now we can go home and wind down." Joe sighed thankfully. I chuckled and nodded in agreement. I heard a soft but loud voice call out to me.

"Hey rockstar!" I squinted, in desperate need of my glasses, but smiled once I saw (Y/N) waving at me. She wore a Fall Out Boy t-shirt under her black leather jacket along with black skinny jeans and combat boots. I quickened my pace and pulled her into my arms, spinning her a bit.

"Hey." I smiled into her hair. (Y/N) pulled out of the hug and I saw an electric spark of delight in her eyes.

"You're last show was so rad, my guy." She complimented.

"Thanks. I'm really glad you could make it." I replied. (Y/N) was suddenly stolen from out of my arms by Joe.

"Hey you! I haven't seen you since the diner." He laughed.

"Ask your lead singer about that. I've seen him at least 5 times since then." She smirked. I blushed and scratched the back of my neck as everyone looked at me.

"What are vacation days for?" I defended.

"Dude, I'm honestly just happy that you're getting some action." Pete confessed honestly. I punched his shoulder as (Y/N) giggled.

"Well, I'll see you guys later. I promised (Y/N) I'd take her out after the show." I said taking (Y/N)'s hand. She waved goodbye to the guys as we walked away.

"Alright, you hungry? I figured we could probably get a burger and fries somewhere around here." I suggested. (Y/N) smiled and nodded her head.

"Yeah dude, sounds good." She said. We got in her car, and she let me drive to the restaurant.

"Hey Trick, I gotta tell you something." (Y/N) said as I parked the car.

"What's up?" I asked a bit worriedly.

"I've had the best time with you since we've been together. I mean, we move pretty fast, but with you it feels natural and unforced. Maybe too natural."

"Do you want us to, like, cool it off or something?"

"I wish I'd suggested it earlier." A nervous laugh forced its way from my vocal cords as I took her hands in mine.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Patrick, I'm pregnant and it's yours." (Y/N) sniffled. I felt my jaw slacken and I looked at the scared expression on her face.

"That's not what I was expecting to hear." I mumbled.

To be continued...